STAR TREK 2d20
Page 104 of 110 First ... 45494102103104105106 ... Last
    It was working before. I just wait for the fix

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    It was working before. I just wait for the fix
    Fix uploaded. The script error happens when making a spell check for powers with an empty Source field. If you enter "Cleric" (or anything really) for the source, the error will go away. Or just wait for the fix.

You might still see warnings about the icon. 5E re-formatted a bunch of the powers code, so I am going to work on doing the same for DCC. Once I get that working, the icon warning will go away.

I will upload a fix for the broken links in the DCC Annual by the end of the weekend as well.

Found a couple of bugs playing MCC today.

The 'Prone' effect is passing a -2 to hit modifier against a prone target in melee and a +2 bonus against a prone target at range. As I am re-reading table 4-1 I think that is backwards.

Next, player clients are unable to make Artifact Checks from the PC Record's Actions tab with the attached log and cannot make a Mutation Check or Program Checks at all.

Keep up the great work!

***Crud, wrong thread. I thought I was in MCC. Do we want me to report it there?***
    ****Why isn't MCC its own ruleset on the Forums and Webstore?****
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by GregRex; September 16th, 2023 at 22:25.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    Found a couple of bugs playing MCC today.

The 'Prone' effect is passing a -2 to hit modifier against a prone target in melee and a +2 bonus against a prone target at range. As I am re-reading table 4-1 I think that is backwards.

Next, player clients are unable to make Artifact Checks from the PC Record's Actions tab with the attached log and cannot make a Mutation Check or Program Checks at all.

Keep up the great work!

***Crud, wrong thread. I thought I was in MCC. Do we want me to report it there?***
    ****Why isn't MCC its own ruleset on the Forums and Webstore?****
    Thank you for the report G-Rex! You’re right about the prone effect, not sure how I reversed that. I’ll see what I can figure out with the artifact and program checks.

No need to report in the other thread. The rulesets are very similar, so posts for DCC are often relevant to MCC.
    Last edited by leozelig; September 16th, 2023 at 23:13.

Blog Entries
    I uploaded a fix for the Prone condition applying the wrong attack modifiers.

The following issues are for MCC, but posting here in response to #1033 above

I couldn’t reproduce the other issues. The artifact check works for me.

Program and mutation checks also work fine for me. I’m assuming the players are using the action button for the respective powers and not trying to roll directly from the modifier field in the Technology section.

Hey Leo, this problem persists for me on a table with no extensions.

1) the attack/damage line on the Combat Tracker is not working for NPCs; I have to open each NPC's sheet to make attacks and do damage; Saving Throws worked off the Combat Tracker; NPC spells work

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AltTab View Post
    Hey Leo, this problem persists for me on a table with no extensions.

1) the attack/damage line on the Combat Tracker is not working for NPCs; I have to open each NPC's sheet to make attacks and do damage; Saving Throws worked off the Combat Tracker; NPC spells work
    Thanks for the report AltTab. I moved the script file to a more logical file location, so I must have missed a reference to the previous location. I’ll get that fixed!

Blog Entries
    Uploaded a few fixes:

[Fixed] Console warning for missing 'usepower' icon.
    [Fixed] NPC attacks not parsing from combat tracker.
    [Fixed] Slash command '/funnel' not adding 'Farmer' occupation to char sheet.
    [Added] Slash command '/funnel' generates chat message when wainwright's pushcart is empty.

Blog Entries
    I'm working on a slash command to generate a magic sword. You can specify the weapon type as a parameter (including non-swords) if you want. I mostly have it working, just need to work out a few kinks. A dragon generator is also on my list (/dragon), and possibly some other NPC generators.

(I uploaded a screenshot of a magic sword I made to Discord. The forums are not letting me add the image here.)

Not a big issue but every time a thief toggles his Backstab button a message is sent to Chat: bTRUE or bFALSE; it still works as intended.

Thread Information