DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 103 of 110 First ... 35393101102103104105 ... Last
    Another item I noticed. I created a Recuperation power on the Actions tab for my Lankhmar game and noticed it does not add the CL to the roll when it is selected. I sent a screen shot via Discord because I couldn't seem to get a picture to upload here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Another item I noticed. I created a Recuperation power on the Actions tab for my Lankhmar game and noticed it does not add the CL to the roll when it is selected. I sent a screen shot via Discord because I couldn't seem to get a picture to upload here.
    Should be an easy fix. I don't quite understand how these bugs find their way into the ruleset, but I will fix it for the next update (soon).

Blog Entries
    Update 2023-09-01

[Fixed] Minor typos in the core rules module.
    [Updated] Graphics for improved compatibility with themes.
    [Updated] Core rules module with gender-neutral text introduced in the softcover 9th printing.
    [Updated] Effect modifier DIE now accepts a dice clause (previously number only).
    [Added] Effect modifier DIEALL applies dice chain adjustment to all rolls.
    [Added] New art from 10th printing to core rules module.
    [Added] Spell Lists button to class library sorts spells by source (i.e., class or patron) and level.
    Last edited by leozelig; September 5th, 2023 at 22:02.

"[Updated] Effect modifier DIE now accepts a dice clause (previously number only)."
    Oh yeah! Thanks for this update, very nice!

leozelig, we had numerous errors in tonight's game, after this last update.
    1) the attack/damage line on the Combat Tracker was not working for NPCs; I had to open each NPC's sheet to make attack and do damage; Saving Throws worked off the Combat Tracker; NPC spells worked
    2) Crit Table III reading was intermittent, it didn't work for halflings, worked for 1 cleric but not for another; other classes worked fine (warrior, thief, wizard)
    3) Intermittent spell errors, I'll work on better identifying these
    4) Every time the thief toggled his Backstab button a message was sent to Chat: bTRUE or bFALSE

EDIT: ok sorry, I was tired last night and didn't check running a clean table with no extensions. Problems #1 & #4 persist on a clean table.

I get a "line 523: attempt to index a nil value" error when rolling a lay on hands, divine aid, and turn unholy

Disapproval and Luck still don't reset on an overnight rest
    Last edited by Tabarkus; September 7th, 2023 at 12:13.

Sorry my last post went to MCC instead here.
    I can't upload pictures here neither, soplease go to the Discord link : https://discord.com/channels/2745828...50209956020294

I really really love the new theme and the sheets. But you messed up the Annual. Can you please fix it as soon as possible ?

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    I really really love the new theme and the sheets. But you messed up the Annual. Can you please fix it as soon as possible ?
    Hey, I don't see anything wrong with the Annual. What are you seeing?

Canticle: Lunar Glow and even Turn Unholy is causing errors, Reference Manual for Spell Checks (Canticle: Lunar Glow) is empty.
    For some reasons I can't upload screenshots anymore, it doesn't matter which browser I use.
    I posted the screenshot in the FGU-DCC Discord channel.
    Last edited by Locotomo; September 8th, 2023 at 08:07.

Hey Locotomo, these casting errors can be fixed by going into the Metadata window for these abilities and changing the "Group Type" from Abilities to Spells.

Yeah the image uploading problem is currently affecting the forums.

Thread Information