DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 100 of 109 First ... 50909899100101102 ... Last
    Hi Leozelig,

Is there any possibility of integrating death markers into the DCC ruleset? I noticed the latest video on this feature from the FGU guru guy on YouTube. But after updating to the latest version I don't see any way of selecting death markers for my DCC campaign.

Thanks for your work on DCC integration in FGU!

Blog Entries
    I can work on that. I can probably just pull the same code into the DCC ruleset. Thanks for the suggestion!

That would be awesome. Thank you for looking into it!

Blog Entries
    I submitted the following update earlier this week:

• [Added] Missing corruption and misfire tables for magic missile spell.

There is also a known issue with Luck checks not accounting for adjustments in the Stat Loss dialog box (linked from the Abilities header on the Main tab of the char sheet). I will fix that and add death markers for the next update, so you should see that within the next couple weeks or so.

Blog Entries
    Update submitted:

[Fixed] Luck rolls (roll under) not accounting for stat loss in target DC.
    [Fixed] Ability score rolls not displaying in chat for /funnel command.
    [Added] Death markers.

Currently the default death marker creature types include both 'undead' and 'un-dead'. The ruleset follows the convention in the core rules (un-dead), so I will fix that, but I didn't want to delay the update since it doesn't interfere with the functionality.

Hey Leozelig, the DCC Urban Adventures extension for character sheets somehow blocks the Death Markers from working, the button doesn't even show up on the Options window.

Blog Entries
    It’s due for an update. I’ll get that uploaded in the next couple days.

EDIT: The forge extension 'DCC Urban Adventures' has been updated.
    Last edited by leozelig; March 28th, 2023 at 12:13.

Thanks for the quick update!

Blog Entries
    Small update this week:

[Fixed] Attack bonus not updating in weapon list when backstab option is checked.
    [Fixed] Some custom dice labels with different format for damage types.

Just to clarify, the attack bonus for backstab was applying correctly to the roll, but the bonus shown in the weapon list was not updating when the backstab option was enabled.

For the next update, I am going to add some functionality for overnight rests. Currently, only HP are updated, but I am planning to reset disapproval range to 1 and restore burned Luck for thieves and halflings at 1 point per level. A chat message will notify you of any adjustments in case you need to manually reset to the old value. Recovering temporary damage to other ability scores is more complicated (sometimes requires magical healing, spellburn recovered only if no spellburn that day), so that will still require manual adjustment. I also noticed that some of the tables are not displaying in the ref manual - primarily the advancement tables for classes and a few others, so I'll get that fixed as well.

I've noticed some broken spells: "Unable to find casting table result for..." including 'Affliction Of The Gods', 'Blade of Atropos', 'Bolt from the Blue', 'Curse of Moaire', 'Food of the Gods'. I tested through "Forest Walk" alphabetically, there is also 'Neutralize Poison or Disease'. I'll test the rest of the spells later.

more testing includes 'Gust of Wind', 'Invoke Patron, King of Elfland', 'Invoke Patron, The Tree Fates', 'Kith of the Hydra', 'Neutraliz Poison or Disease', 'Phylactery of the Soul', "Protection From Evil', 'Ray of Enfeeblement', 'Reap The Whirlwind', 'Resist Cold Or Heat', 'Speak with the Dead', 'Turn to Stone', 'War Horn of Elfland', 'Word of Command'.

And that is it for the Core Spells.
    Last edited by Tabarkus; June 23rd, 2023 at 00:29.

Thread Information