DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 29 of 109 First ... 1927282930313979 ... Last
    Nevermind!
    Last edited by pauljmendoza; July 19th, 2020 at 08:57.

Bugs with 7/14/20 update.
    Classic:
    1) None of the DCC Annual spells seem to generate a "Cast" button; also if you create a cast button the table results are not displayed when cast.
    2) Homebrew custom spells also do not read the table (Not sure if they were suppose to do so).

Unity:
    1) The funky spacing on cleric's Lay on Hands and Turn Undead results is back.

Question about Effects syntax. Is there a modifier for identifying a specific type of save bonus to differentiate between the Fort, Ref, and Will saves? Such as, Effect: FORTSAVE: 2; instead of just SAVE: 2
    If not, it sure would be nice to have one.
    Last edited by Tabarkus; July 18th, 2020 at 05:10.

DCC game coming up! Openings are still available.
    https://fantasygroundscollege.net/ev...ounds-classic/

Fantasy Grounds College is celebrating its 3rd Anniversary which we call “Founder’s Day Weekend.” We are inviting players to book a spot at one of our more than 2 dozen games. All you need is at least a Fantasy Grounds Classic Demo, a working headset & microphone and be signed up on both our Discord & Website to join in the fun. All info is available at: https://fantasygroundscollege.net/fo...end-game-list/.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

I was wondering if there is an extension or mod file made yet for adding custom classes, I found the mod for adding spells, and I saw there was one for custom classes in the old thread, and a few mentions of a class extension here, so I'd really like to know how to add new classes with drag and drop functionality, for that matter, i'd like to add a few new Critical tables as well, firearms and such. I think I got way too used to adding my own 5e extensions in Par5e.

Hi leozelig, I don't know if you're aware of this issue: when I select a PC's Mini Sheet in FG Classic, the following error message appears in the console:

Script Error: [string ""]:1: attempt to index field 'tabs' (a nil value)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mogul76 View Post
    Hi leozelig, I don't know if you're aware of this issue: when I select a PC's Mini Sheet in FG Classic, the following error message appears in the console:

Script Error: [string ""]:1: attempt to index field 'tabs' (a nil value)
    I am not, so thanks for reporting it. Are you selecting it as the judge/host? I will check that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauljmendoza View Post
    I was wondering if there is an extension or mod file made yet for adding custom classes, I found the mod for adding spells, and I saw there was one for custom classes in the old thread, and a few mentions of a class extension here, so I'd really like to know how to add new classes with drag and drop functionality, for that matter, i'd like to add a few new Critical tables as well, firearms and such. I think I got way too used to adding my own 5e extensions in Par5e.
    I have started working on the class record. My plan is to create a class skills list that resembles the features list (instead of skill proficiencies), and then add some level advancement number/dice fields to the skill records. Some of the more common level advancement fields will be added to a new tab in the class record - for example, attack bonus, saving throws, and crit dice/table. This could get messy and take some time.

For crit tables, the best way to do this is to create a rollable table and use that - you probably know that already. I know it's nice to automate the crit roll with your attack roll, but there really isn't an available mechanism to do this without modifying the data files on the back end. This is easy with 5E since the ruleset code is visible in your app data folder, but that's not the case with DCC. I don't disagree that it would be a great feature.

I am also adding a combat tracker effect for dice chain modifiers, similar to the desktop buttons but more open-ended. For example, 'DIEATK: 2' would increase your attack die 2 places on the dice chain (e.g. d20 to d30), and similar effects would be available for the other "actions" like spell checks, ability checks, and skill checks. I will probably throw in saving throws and initiative as well. This is still a work in progress, so all of this is subject to change.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    I am not, so thanks for reporting it. Are you selecting it as the judge/host? I will check that.
    Yes, as Judge in offline mode when I created some level-0 characters for fun. The Mini Sheet opens, but the aforementioned message always pops up (also when expanding the sheet back to normal).

Very nice! Thanks for the reply

Thread Information