STAR TREK 2d20
Page 110 of 110 First ... 1060100108109110
    Blog Entries
    Update submitted:

[Fixed] Ability modifier text on char sheet not accounting for spellburn.
    [Updated] Mercurial magic effects display in chat regardless of spell check result.

Hey Everyone,

last night i had a session and for the first time, I could not adjust WOUNDS in the combat tracker. Like at all, whether it was a PC or Monster, I simply could not adjust their wound score. I used to have to do it on every session really and had no problems before. Last night a monster was not supposed to be affected by normal weapons, but it still took the DMG. So when this happens, I have simply gone into the combat tracker and adjusted to reflect without any issues. I couldnt adjust any. All the players could adjust there score on there sheet, I as the Gamemaster, could not adjust on the combat tracker NPC's or PC's.

Anyways, figured I'd let you know.

Cheers,
    Ryan

Blog Entries
    I will check it out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DMrabs View Post
    Hey Everyone,

last night i had a session and for the first time, I could not adjust WOUNDS in the combat tracker. Like at all, whether it was a PC or Monster, I simply could not adjust their wound score. I used to have to do it on every session really and had no problems before. Last night a monster was not supposed to be affected by normal weapons, but it still took the DMG. So when this happens, I have simply gone into the combat tracker and adjusted to reflect without any issues. I couldnt adjust any. All the players could adjust there score on there sheet, I as the Gamemaster, could not adjust on the combat tracker NPC's or PC's.

Anyways, figured I'd let you know.

Cheers,
    Ryan
    I am not able to reproduce this, and I didn't find any problems with the ruleset code.

Disable extensions if you are running them and see if that fixes it.

If not, deleting PCs from the combat tracker and re-adding them is also worth a try. This can be a little more complicated for NPCs - you would want to add a duplicate NPC first and then manually transfer over any damage and effects from the old entry before deleting.

Blog Entries
    To get immunity (or resistance) to normal weapons to work in DCC, you need to enter mundane damage types for all weapons on the char sheet, which are not defined by the core rules. In the weapons list on the Actions tab, enter the damage type 'bludgeoning', 'piercing', or 'slashing' for each weapon. For magical weapons, include the damage type 'magic' as well. Then, add the effect 'IMMUNE: bludgeoning, piercing, slashing, !magic' to the monster that is not affected by normal weapons.

Handling this kind of effect manually might be easier unless you anticipate running these types of encounters on a regular basis and the party actually has magic weapons.

Thread Information