DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 99 of 109 First ... 4989979899100101 ... Last
    2-3-2022
    [Fixed] Critical hit rolls for PCs always use a d4 on table I.

I'm still seeing this error while playing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Salix View Post
    2-3-2022

I will take a look, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Here is a preview of the update planned for 5/14/19:

Attachment 27324
    UPDATE figured it out-Hello Leozelig. Isee on this picture that you have it calculating a +1 on a critical roll for a spell. I can't seem to get mine to do that or know where to enter the data if manual, or what it references if auto. Any suggestions? thanks!spell.JPG
    Last edited by Caric Wandor; January 6th, 2023 at 22:11.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caric Wandor View Post
    Hello Leozelig. Isee on this picture that you have it calculating a +1 on a critical roll for a spell. I can't seem to get mine to do that or know where to enter the data if manual, or what it references if auto. Any suggestions? thanks!
    Hi Caric,

The +1 on a critical hit with a spell check is the caster level. You can access this on the Actions tab, Magic section. Click the magnifying glass next to the base spell check modifier to bring up the calculation with the caster level in it. I don't recall off the top of my head if this is a read-only (light) field or editable (dark).

Hope that helps!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Salix View Post
    2-3-2022

It looks like it's working for me. Make sure you are running the latest versions, and try it with no extensions active.

version.jpg

DCC 67 Sailors of the Starless Sea

Apostrophes are squares.

Example of Apostrophes: Reference manual DCC 67 Sailors on the Starless Sea, DCC 67 Sailors on the Starless Seas, links, Area A - Devil's Causeway; the Story Entry 0.00.0, Area A - Devil's Causeway; Story entry 1.04.2 Area A Devil's Causeway. These are just examples, as far as I can tell every apostrophe in the story entries (incuding after the move speed in story stat blocks) and reference module is rendered as a square.

The Vine Horror NPC's move entry has the same square instead of an apostrophe.

I'd suggest a mass find and replace in the XML to change the bad character to a good one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    DCC 67 Sailors of the Starless Sea

Apostrophes are squares.

Example of Apostrophes: Reference manual DCC 67 Sailors on the Starless Sea, DCC 67 Sailors on the Starless Seas, links, Area A - Devil's Causeway; the Story Entry 0.00.0, Area A - Devil's Causeway; Story entry 1.04.2 Area A Devil's Causeway. These are just examples, as far as I can tell every apostrophe in the story entries (incuding after the move speed in story stat blocks) and reference module is rendered as a square.

The Vine Horror NPC's move entry has the same square instead of an apostrophe.

I'd suggest a mass find and replace in the XML to change the bad character to a good one.
    I think Smiteworks usually contacts the person who did the conversion for that, although that’s an easy fix if you have access to the db file. The text conversions were requested ages ago, but the community developer must not have done it. It’s a pretty annoying issue, I’m surprised it hasn’t been reported before now.

I just checked this and the apostrophe problem doesn't happen in FGC. I suspect this was developed/released for FGC. It seemed so strange the developer would not notice it - it was so consistant. Do you want me to report it to Smiteworks in the House of Healing?

Blog Entries
    Yes, report that one in the House of Healing. It was definitely related to the transition from FGC to FGU - the text format changed and the coding for certain special characters needed updating. Thanks for catching that!

Blog Entries
    Small update to fix an issue with divine aid:

[Fixed] Divine aid increases disapproval range for all checks regardless of result.
    [Updated] Disapproval range updates value instantly instead of requiring focus change.

Thread Information