Fallout 1
Page 88 of 88 First ... 3878868788
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelkdawson View Post
    Aha, thanks! Good to know the door vs. window distinction. I'm new to using the LOS feature as a DM.
    No problem, it threw me also. Normally I wouldn’t use an occluder there, but the Dungeondraft script apparently would. I appreciate the feedback either way.

The Dungeoncraft LOS script does seem to struggle with getting windows vs doors sometimes. It also tends to leave cracks in corners where two different wall lines intersect. It still saves a lot of time but I do have to edit the LOS in most every map I make using the Dungeondraft LOS script.

Hey, not sure if this is a bug or if it's always been this way. We noticed tonight that the "+/- die" buttons (next to the modifier box and 3d die) do not work if you drag and drop to the chatbox for Ability checks, Saving throws, Skill Checks, and Damage. It works for Attacks only. I can't remember if those worked previously as I rarely drag & drop. They work properly when double clicking to initiate the roll.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Hey, not sure if this is a bug or if it's always been this way. We noticed tonight that the "+/- die" buttons (next to the modifier box and 3d die) do not work if you drag and drop to the chatbox for Ability checks, Saving throws, Skill Checks, and Damage. It works for Attacks only. I can't remember if those worked previously as I rarely drag & drop. They work properly when double clicking to initiate the roll.
    Well that’s strange. I will check it out.

Thread Information