DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 74 of 109 First ... 2464727374757684 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Sorry for the delay on this. Here is a link to an extension with the spell data file. If you want spell actions to auto-populate when a non-core spell is dropped to the char sheet, add them to the LUA file. There are instructions at the top of the file. Do not replace anything in the file (unless you want to change something from the core rules) - just add your own to what's already there.

Post here if you have any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Sorry for the delay on this. Here is a link to an extension with the spell data file. If you want spell actions to auto-populate when a non-core spell is dropped to the char sheet, add them to the LUA file. There are instructions at the top of the file. Do not replace anything in the file (unless you want to change something from the core rules) - just add your own to what's already there.

Post here if you have any issues.
    Thanks again! This will help a bunch. It seems like it'll be pretty easy for me to follow these examples and add all my custom stuff. I am noticing some errors though with the provided file:

• Console complains about the comments at the beginning of the spell file (it seems like it's trying to parse them) removing those, it gets furhter
    • I am seeing errors in the console every time it encounters the '&' in "warp & weft" I suspect it may need to be escaped somehow?
    • May be other errors after that, but haven't looked further yet

Blog Entries
    I didn’t really test it, but I will check it out.

Blog Entries
    Fixed. Try re-downloading from the same link. It should work now.

Fixed. Try re-downloading from the same link. It should work now.
    Perfect, thanks so much! It worked! And I added the effects for my first custom canticle... dozens more to go, haha.

I'm noticing one weird thing with spell effects (maybe I am doing it wrong.)
    As an example I have this effect:
    { type = "effect", sName = "Cadence of Defense; AC: 1", sTargeting = "self", sDuration = "1d4+CL" },
    I tested it on an enemy, and it does seem to roll 1d4 and add the caster's level to the duration (in rounds, as desired) but I noticed each round, the duration was deducted by two! Not sure what's going on there. Any ideas?

Blog Entries
    Thanks for reporting the duration issue. I submitted a hotfix for this.
    Last edited by leozelig; October 28th, 2021 at 11:58.

Thanks for reporting the duration issue. I submitted a hotfix for this.
    Awesome, thank you!!

I may have noticed another bug!

I have this status effect, which seems to be the format for lowering the dice chain of an NPC or Player's specific saving throw:
    DIESAVE: -1 willpower
    This doesn't seem to work, however, "SAVE: -1 willpower" works for just numerical penalties/bonuses.

DCC ruleset seems to give an error

[10/29/2021 3:55:32 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/data_desktop_dcc.lua"]:7: attempt to call field 'setSidebarDockCategoryIconColor' (a nil value)
    [10/29/2021 3:55:32 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/data_library_dcc.lua"]:201: attempt to call field 'setRecordViews' (a nil value)
    [10/29/2021 3:55:33 PM] RULESET: Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG ruleset (v2021-11-15) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2012 Goodman Games
    [10/29/2021 3:55:33 PM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-07-06) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    [10/29/2021 3:55:33 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 1361.1655

No modules/extensions. Simply create a new DCC campaign and you get the error.

Jason

Thread Information