FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 73 of 109 First ... 2363717273747583 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Leo, I noticed tonight that the Halfling auto crit does not read the table properly. It makes the roll but states "unable to find the table". This same crit table works for the other classes that use it. It is just the halfling that can't read it.
    That's weird, it's working for me. If crit table III works for the other classes, then maybe there is something wrong with the halfling character sheet. Make sure the crit table is set properly in the Weapons Meta dialog box and the player has the core rules module open.
    Last edited by leozelig; September 14th, 2021 at 04:20.

Blog Entries
    Updated to v2021-09-13:

[Fixed] Party sheet ability score not adjusting for ability damage.
    [Fixed] Critical hit threshold not adjusting for dice swaps.
    [Fixed] DIEATK not targetable for conditional (ie, IFT) effects.
    [Fixed] Script error for IMMUNE to all damage effect with exclusions – eg, ‘IMMUNE: all, !magic’ for immunity to all non-magical damage.
    [Fixed] Slash command /funnel applying fumble modifier from lucky roll with inverted sign.
    [Fixed] Luck label on party sheet truncated.
    [Updated] Slash command /funnel assigns random alignment to 0-level character.
    [Updated] Changed radial menu icon for ‘Add Save’ to power.
    [Updated] Group categories added to core rules tables list.
    [Updated] Power label [CAST] changed to [SPELL] for spell checks.
    [Updated] Host/GM-only condition applied to slash command /funnel. Clients are unable to write to database.
    [Updated] Infravision color settings changed for vision effect.
    [Updated] Effects expire at the end of a turn instead of the beginning. Self-targeting spells with duration of 1 round will remain in effect during the next turn. Durations updated in DataSpell script; reparse spell actions to apply.
    [Added] Spell manifestation, corruption, and misfire tables (247 total) added to core rules module.
    [Added] Additional spell actions for DCC Annual Vol. 1 spells.
    [Added] Table links added to Corruption and Misfire fields on spell records. Drag a table to the field to create the link and right-click to remove the link using radial menu.
    [Added] Tooltip to d16 initiative die field on char sheet and NPC record.
    [Removed] Save section removed from power cast detail as separate dialog box exists for save detail.
    [Removed] DCC Lankhmar desktop decal removed due to license restrictions.

Post here with any issues.

Blog Entries
    Here's a look at the new infravision color. The other one (see post #714) was a little too intense.

infravision.jpg
    Last edited by leozelig; September 15th, 2021 at 21:30.

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    That's weird, it's working for me. If crit table III works for the other classes, then maybe there is something wrong with the halfling character sheet. Make sure the crit table is set properly in the Weapons Meta dialog box and the player has the core rules module open.
    Hmm, yeah, I can't duplicate it either now though I could during our last game. Must be he doesn't have the rules loaded. Thanks for looking at it.

Blog Entries
    Maybe they just angered the gods. Glad it's working now!

I have a question on custom classes. I am adding a bunch of cleric subclasses for my games (similar on the DCC Annual). I noticed in the conversion of the DCC Annual, the canticles have extra effects, etc., for each. In the implementation of my own, how can I add effects to an ability in the class features so that they don't need to be added manually upon getting those new features? (Can this only be done via XML currently?)

Blog Entries
    Hi seansps,

The spell actions are defined in a data file. I could share the DataSpell file with you if you want to add more of your own as an extension. The 5E ruleset is able to parse actions from the text, but the DCC rulebook is much more unstructured in its spell formatting. Maybe this is something I can work on.

Hi seansps,

The spell actions are defined in a data file. I could share the DataSpell file with you if you want to add more of your own as an extension. The 5E ruleset is able to parse actions from the text, but the DCC rulebook is much more unstructured in its spell formatting. Maybe this is something I can work on.
    Hi! Yes, I figured it was probably much harder to do w/ DCC because of that-- but that's ok! That would be awesome if you could share the DataSpell file with me. As a coder myself I should be able to figure out how to add the XML needed to get the coding for my custom canticles and such. Is this just an XML blob I can add to the mod's db xml file?

Blog Entries
    It’s very similar to the 5E script file data_spell. You would need to create an extension, but it’s only that 1 file. I’ll message you with a link to grab the file. If you need any help packaging it into an extension, let me know.

It’s very similar to the 5E script file data_spell. You would need to create an extension, but it’s only that 1 file. I’ll message you with a link to grab the file. If you need any help packaging it into an extension, let me know.
    Thanks! That would be perfect. I've already finished the mod file (for my 12 new cleric "classes") so doing the extension with the canticle coding is the last missing piece

Thread Information