STAR TREK 2d20
Page 27 of 109 First ... 1725262728293777 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Yep... d6/custom dice/d3

Blog Entries
    I'm still working on this effects bug with sUnits not transferring over. I'm having a little trouble nailing down the issue exactly. The last time I checked, only effects with duration units "turn" were failing to populate in the CT correctly. Some users have reported different issues than I am seeing.

I submitted an update for the Test channel, so let me know what you have after the update, and I will keep working on it!

Quote Originally Posted by leozelig View Post
    Thanks pablomaz... Have a great time, and cheers to you for running some DCC!
    We had a great time, indeed!
    Maybe I should have dropped the grid? Maybe I should reconsider using grids at least for funnels (Portal under the stars, in this case).
    hehehe
    Last edited by pablomaz; June 30th, 2020 at 14:32.

I like to use close, near, far as my movement. A person can usually move anywhere within a room and attack. Often they can move to another room and attack (if there is nothing blocking movement), or they can rush two rooms away.
    Last edited by Boobrother; June 30th, 2020 at 16:04.

So, you killed tons of poor townsfolk, that now is never getting an adventurer ?

Jut ran 'Starless Sea', same here

How do you proceed from there? I think i go on with "Doom of the savage Kings"
    DnD 5e - Dungeon Crawl Classic - Savage World - DSA

Yeah, I'm just now running my first 1st level DCC adventure after several funnels, and chose Doom of the Savage Kings. It's an awesome adventure!

Hi,

I run a Dungeon Crawl Classics game and I've noticed that the armor check penalties do not apply correctly to my thief or hafling skills. I've read a bit on the forums and folks suggested updating to the new ruleset but my version is totally new and was installed well after said posts were made.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Tabarkus View Post
    Yeah, I'm just now running my first 1st level DCC adventure after several funnels, and chose Doom of the Savage Kings. It's an awesome adventure!
    Ah your going the same route than. I too think Doom is a good Adventure, but i have one concern with my Group.
    I really fear that my Player Point at two weak spots:
    1st: The beast is killing the townsfolk too often. The Village would be empty in no time at this killrate.
    2nd: Why does the townsfolk not just leave the place at all.

To 1 i will simply expand the time between the offerings, for 2 i have a vague plan like: the jarl (or some other ) had cursed the town so whoever stays in the area over night simply can't leave anymore. (Ist playing 'Hotel california' in the Background.)
    Curse is broken when the beast is killed.

Any thoughts?
    DnD 5e - Dungeon Crawl Classic - Savage World - DSA

Quote Originally Posted by Wizards Ghost View Post
    Ah your going the same route than. I too think Doom is a good Adventure, but i have one concern with my Group.
    I really fear that my Player Point at two weak spots:
    1st: The beast is killing the townsfolk too often. The Village would be empty in no time at this killrate.
    2nd: Why does the townsfolk not just leave the place at all.

Any thoughts?
    In my understanding the beast was "released" 3 months prior to the PCs arriving. The Village had a population of 300 or more; current population 200. After the initial slaughter, the sacrifices began; 1 sacrafice every 3 days, over 3 months would only be 30ish people sacrificed at most, so the initial slaughter was 70+. Remote towns in an isolationist society is how DCC seems to portray villages, so leaving seems beyond comprehension or where are you going to sleep that first night in the wilderness, what's the hound's range? Would you rather be caught out in the open at night or within the walls of the village? Perhaps some of the initial 100 lost did leave but probably not many and likely none survived.

Is there effects coding available in the DCC ruleset? If so can we get a link to the effects available?

Thread Information