Fantasy Grounds PREP SHOW
Page 76 of 76 First ... 2666747576
    Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Hehe indeed- I forgot to mention *how* to add the custom effects on the character's copy of the spell, so your response is still relevant! Let us know if you're still struggling, PJ.
    Thank you all so much - you’re the best! I’ll give these a try for sure.

This forum is made up of the most supportive and helpful online community members anywhere. Happy Holidays (I know, I’m early but they’re coming…warp speed ahead) to each and every one of you.
    PJ

Woo! Glad to see another module go up on the store. I do not remember if I posted this already but I may have found a bug:

If you have the setting where initiative is rolled automatically when an npc is added to the combat tracker it does not take the d16 initiative into account. This can be just dropping them on the CT or adding them through an encounter. If you roll their initiative manually or through the "roll npc initiative" menu it does work properly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    Woo! Glad to see another module go up on the store. I do not remember if I posted this already but I may have found a bug:

If you have the setting where initiative is rolled automatically when an npc is added to the combat tracker it does not take the d16 initiative into account. This can be just dropping them on the CT or adding them through an encounter. If you roll their initiative manually or through the "roll npc initiative" menu it does work properly.
    Thanks Ramza! I will put that on my list for the next update.

Thread Information