DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 67 of 109 First ... 1757656667686977 ... Last
    Damn, I knew it was simple what I was missing.
    Last edited by Tabarkus; July 9th, 2021 at 05:07.

Blog Entries
    Here's a more complete answer to adding fumble dice to NPCs...

There are 3 ways to do this:

1. In the AC field, append '(fumble d#)' to the AC value. Example: AC = '14 (fumble d12)'.

2. In the AC field, append '(<armor name>)' to the AC value. Example: AC = '14 (scale armor)'. This only works for the armor from the core rules.

3. In the Fumble field, you can designate a table and die using the format '<table name>/<die>'. Example: Fumble = 'Custom Fumble Table/d12'. If you just want to use the default table and specify a die, it's a little awkward, but it looks like this: Fumble = '/d12'. So, that's a slash followed by the die (no table name). Note that the table names are case-sensitive if you use a custom table.

Hope that helps!

Awesome, yes; I've been keeping a notebook of "how to's" and the fumble category was a bit bare.

Blog Entries
    Small update submitted today:

[Added] Filter for ability check dice swaps (eg, DIECHK: 1 strength).
    [Fixed] NPC saving throw labels cut off at the top.

I will work on a more thorough update once Lankhmar is finished.

Hey Leo. I am working on an extension for DCC shops and noticed something with the character sheet inventory. The actions window does not populate or depopulate when you toggle the carried control. When you create a weapon on the inventory page it cannot be equipped and shown in the actions window. The only way for a weapon to show in actions is to create it in items and drag it to the inventory. Unequipping the item has no effect. You have to delete the item from your inventory to remove it from your actions tab.

I figured this out because my extensions populates the character inventory automatically. The weapons will not display in actions. lastly is it possibly triggering off of the "reftype" control?

Armor and shields work fine.

Edit. I can actually drag the created item from the shops menu and it works. So it must be the trigger you are using to create the window in the actions tab?
    Last edited by bayne7400; July 24th, 2021 at 17:46.

Blog Entries
    Assuming it works in 5E? I’ll see if something is different, but the functionality is intended to be the same as 5E.

ok your right 5e has same functionality. Its only accepting drags and does not delete the record when you unequip. I just put a sword into my wizards inventory and he equipped it and it popped on the actions tab with no way to get rid of it except delete the entry.

Hello, looking forward to introducing my friends to DCC! Are there any plans to add a visual representation to the "funky" dice like the d30 instead of it showing the fate dice, until you get the number displayed in the chat?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    Hello, looking forward to introducing my friends to DCC! Are there any plans to add a visual representation to the "funky" dice like the d30 instead of it showing the fate dice, until you get the number displayed in the chat?
    Hi Ramza,

Great question. I know the dice are pretty much set in stone. I believe it has something to do with the 3d engine that handles the animation, but I’m not sure if I have a solid grasp of the issue there. I don’t know if Unity opens any doors, but for the time being, the standard dice workaround is what we have.

Cheers! Leo

Blog Entries
    I submitted an update for the DCC ruleset today.

DCC RPG v2021-07-31 (release 14)
    [Fixed] Weapon meta damage bonus not adding to melee and missile attacks.
    [Fixed] Divider displaying on NPC record when type and size fields are empty.
    [Added] Deed die field to NPC record and CT entry.
    [Added] Two-handed weapon handling type. Two-weapon fighting does not apply for weapons with '2-handed' handling type.
    [Added] Charge modifier button adds +2 to attack and applies effect ‘Charging; AC: -2’ with duration 1 round to PC.
    [Updated] Desktop decals moved from extension to ruleset.
    [Updated] Ruleset icon to Goodman Games logo.

Post any questions here.

Thread Information