DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 16 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I've now edited the first post to include a modified version of the Strain and Injury extension of Darrenan He allowed me to upload his modified extension if one also wants to use his extension
    What is the change in the Strain and Injury extension please?

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    What is the change in the Strain and Injury extension please?
    Do you mean the actual Strain and Injury rules? Then see its thread here, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...iant-Extension (It is a different hit point system for both, 3.5e and Pathfinder; some variant rules in Unearthed Arcana with some modifications from the community)

My changes to this extension is only the compatibility with my extension, so I incorporated my extension into Darrenan's extension When one just load both extensions separately then they overwrite each other, i.e. they are incompatible. When one still wants to use both extensions then one can use the modified strain and injury extension in the first post of this thread (and one only needs that file then, the other one is not needed anymore since it is incorporated) So it is only for people who wants to use both extension. When you do not use Strain and Injury then you do not need it

I don't have any reason to use FORTIF all as described. I can't think of anything that has a percent chance to ignore any damage. I was just curious as to what it meant. The example that I used had a weapon with d8 slashing, magic, which probably explained the double roll.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    I don't have any reason to use FORTIF all as described. I can't think of anything that has a percent chance to ignore any damage. I was just curious as to what it meant. The example that I used had a weapon with d8 slashing, magic, which probably explained the double roll.
    Ah, yes, probably But thanks nevertheless, helped me to understand the mechanics (in the codes of RESIST etc.) a bit more

I think I have discovered a bug. I have the option set to roll stabilization rolls for everyone. When I pass the combatant that is at negative hp in the combat tracker, they roll twice and if they fail twice they lose 2 hp instead of 1. If I unload the extension, it rolls just once. This occurs without any effects from this extension on the creature.

I only have a couple of extensions loaded, custom item generator and remove effect tag, which I have had loaded for a long time.

I think I have discovered a bug. I have the option set to roll stabilization rolls for everyone. When I pass the combatant that is at negative hp in the combat tracker, they roll twice and if they fail twice they lose 2 hp instead of 1. If I unload the extension, it rolls just once. This occurs without any effects from this extension on the creature.

I only have a couple of extensions loaded, custom item generator and remove effect tag, which I have had loaded for a long time.
    Oh, yes, you're right, I can reproduce it. I try to solve that; the combination with the Strain and Injury extension works for some reason, so it seems that I may not have deleted something in the code (the one without strain and Injury) when I have tried several strategies I will upload a corrected version soon

I have uploaded a new version of the "Fortification Immediate Action Halfresist.ext" due to a bug

Thanks, rickyhunt, for finding the bug The bug was not a wrong code of the effects, it was due to wrong initialisation of the .lua files in the extension.xml. I named the manager_combat2.lua wrong such that it coexisted with the original one which resulted to a doubled stabilization roll (at least that is how I interpret it. Fixing the name corrected it at least)

EDIT: Rickyhunt, could you confirm that it also works now for you, too?

I can confirm that the update is working correctly for me too. Thanks for getting on this so quickly.

I can confirm that the update is working correctly for me too. Thanks for getting on this so quickly.
    Cool, thanks, too

Hello

By some user request I have now added ghost touch I have added ghost touch as an effect (3.5e) or damage type (Pathfinder) and the new files are named 'Advanced 3.5e.ext' and 'StrainInjury with advanced 3.5e.ext' Simply apply 'ghost touch' as effect and damage type. When I understand the distinctions between 3.5e and pathfinder correctly, then the effect 'ghost touch' is only needed in 3.5e (then the percentage die will not be rolled) and the damage type seems to be only important for Pathfinder users (to avoid the halving of damage), in 3.5e every ghost touch weapon is also magical and, thus, the damage die would already be applied to wraiths, there is not such a halving. But when one has homebrew rules where non-magical ghost touch weapons are allowed then you can use it I.e.:

3.5e: Apply effect (and maybe dmgtype) 'ghost touch' (exactly written like this, not 'Ghost touch' etc.)

PF: Apply dmgtype 'ghost touch' in the weapon damage die in the actions tab (exactly written like this, not 'Ghost touch' etc.)

Please tell me if everything works When everything is fine then I will delete the old ones The damage type 'ghost touch' only works on players so far, not for NPCs (so only a problem in Pathfinder)

So: It fully works in 3.5e but in Pathfinder only for players I have to find out how to add damage types for NPCs

EDIT: beware the different name of the files. So, you have to turn the other ones off otherwise there might be conflicts

EDIT2: The damage type now works also on NPCs, see the next posts. The extensions had to be split, so there are now different extensions for both, 3.5e and Pathfinder.
    Last edited by Kelrugem; May 1st, 2019 at 01:13.

Thread Information