DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 16 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    hi, @kelrugem.

i discovered that this extension conflicts with the language fonts extension. i wanted to let you know and see if you knew about it, and maybe had a workaround.

it would allow loading the default 5 fonts, and suppressed loading other fonts from language extension.

thx!
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    hi, @kelrugem.

i discovered that this extension conflicts with the language fonts extension. i wanted to let you know and see if you knew about it, and maybe had a workaround.

it would allow loading the default 5 fonts, and suppressed loading other fonts from language extension.

thx!
    ah, you're right I have never seen that although I have this extension loaded, too I wonder why there is this incompatibility, I see whether I can fix that when I got time to look at that

EDIT: Ah, that should be easy to fix on my side when I see this correctly When I started to write extensions I was not so aware about how to write my extension in the most compatible way, but now I am more experienced and for this special situation that might be easy to fix
    Last edited by Kelrugem; March 14th, 2020 at 01:39.

hi, @kelrugem.

thx!
    Hi

Just wanted to say shortly that I will try to fix it soon, I just have to do a lot at the moment such that I was not able yet to upload a new compatible extension But I didn't forget your request

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    But I didn't forget your request
    you're awesome. thx

-----

you're awesome. thx

It is reuploaded now and should be compatible (and every other package, too)

woot! cheers! stay safe and healthy.
    -----

woot! cheers! stay safe and healthy.
    Thanks, stay safe and healthy, too

Update 6: New effect added: TDMG
    TDMG (D) [bonus], [range], [damage type]* (T), automatic damage roll against incoming attacks like in fire shield. Use range descriptor to restrict the damage only against incoming melee/ranged attacks
    Example: Fire Shield; TDMG: d6, melee, fire
    Yes, I coded it in such a way that TDMG effects can not trigger each other to avoid infinite loops of dice rolls Though I tried it in FGU and it sounded like popcorn!
    New update, see above

Update 6: New effect added: TDMG
    TDMG (D) [bonus], [range], [damage type]* (T), automatic damage roll against incoming attacks like in fire shield. Use range descriptor to restrict the damage only against incoming melee/ranged attacks
    Example: Fire Shield; TDMG: d6, melee, fire

Yes, I coded it in such a way that TDMG effects can not trigger each other to avoid infinite loops of dice rolls Though I tried it in FGU and it sounded like popcorn!
    Is there any way to have a reflex save auto-rolled before the damage? I'm trying to automate Caustic Blood.
    Also, you should have a tip jar! I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds your extensions nearly mandatory to make FG work like I hoped it would.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Is there any way to have a reflex save auto-rolled before the damage? I'm trying to automate Caustic Blood.
    Also, you should have a tip jar! I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds your extensions nearly mandatory to make FG work like I hoped it would.
    You mean for effects like TDMG? No sadly not, I wanted to implement similar things at some point but for that I need a bit more time

But in the case of your spell: I would set up a separate action for this, especialy because it looks like that the target of the damage is not necessarily the one who did the damage, and it is only with respect to incoming piercing and slashing damage; so a lot of special things which are probably better treated as a separate action Probably you do that already

Thank you very much for the compliment I am happy when someone likes my extensions But still a lot of possible things for coding

Thread Information