DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 16 First ... 513141516 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by DCrumb View Post
    I am trying to automate the bravery fighter ability in PF1E with:
    Code:
    Bravery; IFTAG: fear; SAVE: 1 will
    However this is adding 1 to every will save (whether or not the effect has fear).
    I just tested it and it is working for me. Did you do the update since last week? I cast Cause Fear and Hold Person, the + to the saving throw was only applied to the cause fear. Also, I added a ";" to the end. I'm not sure if that was this issue, but I try to make sure all my effects are closed:

Bravery; IFTAG: fear; SAVE: 1 will;

@DCrumb: As RobboNJ69 said, the new update may cause that (my extensions are not updated for the new update currently, only supported for previous versions currently ); however, that bug was normally reported when my extension was used in combination with rmilmine's advanced effects ectension. Do you use this extension? My extension is not compatible with rmilmine's extension, especially the IFTAG operator won't work then

@RobboNJ69: The fortification rolls versus each group of dice separately a d100 (as they are listed in the chat message; every time when there is at least one damage type affected by fortification it will roll a d100 against that group) I tested it very often and normally the d100 were rolled correctly; however, I cannot test anymore since I am running the new version already where the d100 is always wrong seemingly There was also a change of the d100 in FGU, could be that it is indeed buggy in FGU because of that Thanks, I will check this again
    Last edited by Kelrugem; February 21st, 2021 at 21:11.

This extension is now updated again (as part of the Full OverlayPackage) I mainly added an updated compatibility with Darrenan's mirror image handle and Bmos's ammunition manager (EDIT: I now see that this thread is in PF1 thread, while all my others aren't ) I also fixed the fortification roll such that it is again a d100
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 26th, 2021 at 12:05.

Disregard
    Last edited by dllewell; May 16th, 2021 at 17:02.

This worked for me: TDMG: [CL15] melee,fire; TDMG: 1d6 melee, fire
    Last edited by Khoredran; May 16th, 2021 at 16:47. Reason: added the 15 to limit the CL per the spell rule

Yeah, I think Khoredran is right (thanks ) The PC tag stuff like [CL] do not really support dice expressions in front for whatever reason

Thank you Khoredan and Kelrugem. Yea, I figured out what I was doing wrong. User Error.

FYI - In Pathfinder, at least, you can combine them. This syntax works - Fire Shield;TDMG:1d6 [CL15], melee, fire
    Last edited by dllewell; May 16th, 2021 at 17:06.

Thank you Khoredan and Kelrugem. Yea, I figured out what I was doing wrong. User Error.

FYI - In Pathfinder, at least, you can combine them. This syntax works - Fire Shield;TDMG:1d6 [CL15], melee, fire
    Nice! Also, I came out with the better single formula for Shield of Faith:

Shield of Faith;AC:2 [d6CL3], deflection

Will you consider adding it to the book?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    @DCrumb: As RobboNJ69 said, the new update may cause that (my extensions are not updated for the new update currently, only supported for previous versions currently ); however, that bug was normally reported when my extension was used in combination with rmilmine's advanced effects ectension. Do you use this extension? My extension is not compatible with rmilmine's extension, especially the IFTAG operator won't work then
    I don't use that extension. I've figured out that the IFTAG doesn't work if the character is just rolling a save, rather than rolling a save after a targeted effect. So instead of a response to a spell, if they are told to just roll a Will save (usually due to monsters that don't have an effect that I can target people with), it will add the 1 because there is no tag for it to look for.

Quote Originally Posted by DCrumb View Post
    I don't use that extension. I've figured out that the IFTAG doesn't work if the character is just rolling a save, rather than rolling a save after a targeted effect. So instead of a response to a spell, if they are told to just roll a Will save (usually due to monsters that don't have an effect that I can target people with), it will add the 1 because there is no tag for it to look for.
    I just tested it, and my IFTAG with SAVE works correctly I cannot replicate your issue; are you sure that you have the most recent version, and did you test without any other extensions? Also make sure that you do not have any unpacked extensions (like a previous version of mine unpacked) in your extension folder or unpacked rulesets in the ruleset folder

Thread Information