STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 16 First ... 6141516
    I'm having a problem getting FORTIF to work. Based on my last 2 posts this could easily be user error.

I have the following effect applied - FORTIF: 25 critical

For testing purposes I have set the attacker's Crit Range to 2

When I roll the attack is identifies it as a [CRITICAL THREAT] and then rolls the CRITICAL CONFIRM roll.
    It does not roll percentile to see if the Critical is mitigated ... which, if I understand how this works, is what it should do.

FG Crit.png

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    i'm having a problem getting fortif to work. Based on my last 2 posts this could easily be user error.

I have the following effect applied - fortif: 25 critical

for testing purposes i have set the attacker's crit range to 2

when i roll the attack is identifies it as a [critical threat] and then rolls the critical confirm roll.
    It does not roll percentile to see if the critical is mitigated ... Which, if i understand how this works, is what it should do.

FG Crit.png
    The roll is done when you apply the damage

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    I have the following effect applied - FORTIF: 25 critical
    It does not roll percentile to see if the Critical is mitigated ... which, if I understand how this works, is what it should do.
    perhaps you need to enter precision as the damage type?

Quote Originally Posted by Thamyor View Post
    The roll is done when you apply the damage
    Thank you Thamyor. That was it.

Hi, big fan of the extension, really makes my life easier as a DM. Unfortunately, with the latest FGU update, it has stopped working, along with some other mods. Could you please tell me how to fix it or is the new update on the way and I just have to wait? Here's what the console says:

[12/19/2021 10:15:52 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/Fortif_Imm_Hresist.lua"]:5: attempt to call field 'registerLaunchMessage' (a nil value)
    Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Koojoot View Post
    Hi, big fan of the extension, really makes my life easier as a DM. Unfortunately, with the latest FGU update, it has stopped working, along with some other mods. Could you please tell me how to fix it or is the new update on the way and I just have to wait? Here's what the console says:

Thanks a lot
    On one hand I do not have yet updated my extensions for the new patch, but on the other hand you have seemingly a very old version of that extension, since that script in this error message does not exist anymore

Beware, the versions of the extensions uploaded here in the forums are only for FG classic, for unity subscribe to its forge page: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1/view

(in case you missed it: the forge is an extension portal for FG extensions; you can subscribe to items there and it automatically downloads these, so, especially updated versions of the extensions now come automatically But the update button does not turn red, so, you have to click the update button even if it is not red )

I will soon upload an updated version, but as far as I know my extensions should still work with the newest patch

I did not know about that feature, it's going to make things much easier Also, works like a charm!
    Thank you good sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar <3

Quote Originally Posted by Koojoot View Post
    I did not know about that feature, it's going to make things much easier Also, works like a charm!
    Thank you good sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar <3
    you're welcome

In case you used the overlay package with alternative overlays, then there is also a forge entry for this version See the first link in my signature at the bottom; this will lead to my Forge profile, listing all my extensions there

Thread Information