FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Sorry to report that 'Hallucinatory Terrain' is called 'Hallucinatory' in the ruleset. The latter sounds far more intriguing.

EDIT: POWER WORK: STUN vs Power Word: Stun - found this a little bit ago.

Last edited by Topdecker; April 30th, 2019 at 21:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    Sorry to report that 'Hallucinatory Terrain' is called 'Hallucinatory' in the ruleset. The latter sounds far more intriguing.

EDIT: POWER WORK: STUN vs Power Word: Stun - found this a little bit ago.

Added task to resolve.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Any chance we can get the skills tab renamed to Nonweapon Proficiencies and could we get a similar section on the character sheet?
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Quote Originally Posted by yeknom View Post
    Any chance we can get the skills tab renamed to Nonweapon Proficiencies and could we get a similar section on the character sheet?
    It's also skills (re: thief, or any other percentile based). That tab also includes weapon profs and other items so it wouldnt be accurate to call it non-weapon either.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    It's also skills (re: thief, or any other percentile based). That tab also includes weapon profs and other items so it wouldnt be accurate to call it non-weapon either.
    Understood.
    DM/GM Since 1985. Unity and Classic Ultimate License.

Quote Originally Posted by Merell View Post
    First a thank you for being very diligent on fixing mislabeled items as well as adding missing ones. I'm sure you dream of the day that these are all fixed and you can move on to more fun things. Found one Composite Long Bow is missing the weight, should be 3lbs I believe.

Merell
    I've corrected this and it should show up on next week's update along with a few others.
    ---

A quick question... I noticed that you can import items/gear. It isn't clear what the expected input format should generally resemble. (If CSV, the order of information would be helpful; if keyword/trigger, then the keywords needed and expected order would be nice.)

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    A quick question... I noticed that you can import items/gear. It isn't clear what the expected input format should generally resemble. (If CSV, the order of information would be helpful; if keyword/trigger, then the keywords needed and expected order would be nice.)

Thanks!

This is something I planned to put on the tips post along with npc and spells but...

Here is how you get to the window. Click the "Edit List" option and click the blue import button.

The top of the window describes what format it wants (The trailing space-space listed on weight is not necessary). In this screenshot I show some examples of what it expects.

For now, FG doesn't cope with tabs which would be my preferred divider... so instead I use double space. Right now the importer will import name, cost and weight. You can import just names or names+cost or names+cost+weight.

I guess you should get bonus experience for finding this. I don't think I added it to the update notes because I wanted to add it to the tips section
    Last edited by celestian; May 8th, 2019 at 17:16.
    ---

Thanks! Your explanation helps. I actually found this like a few weeks ago; not sure how I missed the text explaining how to use it

But the visual guide the you posted is very useful indeed.

Something that I ran across... I don't know how often this repeats in other campaign settings, but for Zakhara (Al-Qadim), each class in a Multi-class or Dual-Class character must take a kit:

Multi-class characters are allowed in the Land of Fate, but they require one kit for each class. Players may not choose a Zakharan kit for one class and a “foreigner” kit for another.

I mention it because we've only got the one slot. Yeah, I am pretty sure that I can keep changing out kits and get there, but without an audit trail.

Thread Information