DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I would want the players to have access to the horse stats in the event that it becomes involved in a combat. That would require it have an MM entry. Price is also important so it needs both MM and PHB entry.
    I am not positive, but I suspect that you can expose individual record in the MM to the players. But it probably isn't much value to the player since I think that the DM will have to drag the horse's record out, hard code the hit points, make it friendly, drop it in the tracker...

Tim

Not necessarily a PHB bug, but...

On spells that I have added, if I lock the record, I can still go in and change the init (initiative) value without unlocking it. It might do the same thing on regular spells; didn't test it. I personally don't mind it, just didn't know if it was intended.

I was also able to buy a goat - thanks for the hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    Not necessarily a PHB bug, but...

On spells that I have added, if I lock the record, I can still go in and change the init (initiative) value without unlocking it. It might do the same thing on regular spells; didn't test it. I personally don't mind it, just didn't know if it was intended.

Yes, there are some sub-window fields that don't get "locked" like actions/etc. This happens in various other areas as well. The core things that do get locked tend to be direct fields (names, descriptions, type, etc).

You must have "Test" updates on
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Am I the only one that is suspicious as to why you want to buy a goat? I'm not sure I believe the halfling mount story...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Am I the only one that is suspicious as to why you want to buy a goat? I'm not sure I believe the halfling mount story...
    I was suspicious of the halflings as well - turns out that they are milking the goat and making cheese for Owl Bear alfredo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    A dwarf has to ride into battle on something.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    I was suspicious of the halflings as well - turns out that they are milking the goat and making cheese for Owl Bear alfredo.
    I've always worried that owl bear would be kinda of gamey and oily. But I guess that might go well with creamy alfredo?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It appears Ring Mail is missing from the basic armor types. I see the magic (and cursed) varieties of Ring Mail, but not the normal, non-magical variety.

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by GunbunnyFuFu View Post
    It appears Ring Mail is missing from the basic armor types. I see the magic (and cursed) varieties of Ring Mail, but not the normal, non-magical variety.

GBFF
    I'll check when I get back home, added this to the tasks list.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

First a thank you for being very diligent on fixing mislabeled items as well as adding missing ones. I'm sure you dream of the day that these are all fixed and you can move on to more fun things. Found one Composite Long Bow is missing the weight, should be 3lbs I believe.

Merell

Thread Information