STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sadwargamer View Post
    The Ring of Fire Resistance has RESIST:fire;DDR: 2 fire;

My understanding of ring is that it does not confer half damage so the RESIST effect should be removed,
    I believe it should also have the SAVE: 4 fire; effect added?
    Above should be applied to Frostbrand, Potion of Fire Resistance etc.

Obviously the ring is messed up around very large and hot fires as some could do less than 10pts stated e.g., Hell hound.

Is there an option to give immunity to non magical fire as I think IMMUNE: fire; is against all fire - not essential just a thought.

Andy
    Wow, I completely missed that (the RESIST: fire). For some reason I always thought it was 1/2. I'll fix that.

Saves with explicit save versus type (lightning, fire/etc) is not automated.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Cheers Celestian.

So adding SAVE: 4 fire; will not work if the PC is targetted by fireball for example?

Also I noticed while editing the items that the changes took no effect until I cycled the item status through "not carried" for any edits to the effect to take place.

Any comment re IMMUNE: fire, !magical - would this work?

Cheers Celestian.

So adding SAVE: 4 fire; will not work if the PC is targetted by fireball for example?

Also I noticed while editing the items that the changes took no effect until I cycled the item status through "not carried" for any edits to the effect to take place.

Any comment re IMMUNE: fire, !magical - would this work?
    Correct, SAVE:4,fire will have no effect right now.

If the effect did not exist on the item before, it wont update. Once it exists it should update.

There currently isnt a flag for "non-magical" spells. It's simply a damage type. The "magic" type is used for weapons and the magical bonuses required to hit only.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

@Celestian - Hi, quick question if I may and an error on magical splint mail.

I am adding Ioun stones to a character (I have tried DEX, CON and STR) and while the chat window states "Advanced Effect ['Ioun Stone, Deep red sphere;DEX: 1'] -> [to Troy Farrteeng] [by Ioun Stone, Deep red sphere]" the DEX is not adjusted anywhere.
    I also tried to change the effect so that it modified the Effect so that it was a Type: Ability, Modifier Dexterity 1 and still no changes. I would have expected the DEX to change from its 16 to 17, so that DEX check sand AC changes etc... but the addition of teh Ioun stone contrary to teh chat window achieves nothing

For Splint Mail +1 through +5 you have set the base AC to +3 whereas it should be +4, So magical Splint mail is giving +1 better AC than it should - Regular Splint is correctly set to AC4.

Noticed something else as well, cosmetic more than game effecting
    The Ring of Protection is shown as Magic Item and as correct description,.
    But the Rings of Protection +1 through +6 are shown as Magic Armour and have an abreviated description and the table refers to Cloak of Protection.

@Celestian - Hi, quick question if I may and an error on magical splint mail.

I am adding Ioun stones to a character (I have tried DEX, CON and STR) and while the chat window states "Advanced Effect ['Ioun Stone, Deep red sphere;DEX: 1'] -> [to Troy Farrteeng] [by Ioun Stone, Deep red sphere]" the DEX is not adjusted anywhere.
    I also tried to change the effect so that it modified the Effect so that it was a Type: Ability, Modifier Dexterity 1 and still no changes. I would have expected the DEX to change from its 16 to 17, so that DEX check sand AC changes etc... but the addition of teh Ioun stone contrary to teh chat window achieves nothing
    Testing locally it seems to work. If you have any extensions remove them.

It could be that the latest rev of the ruleset is not pushed out and it's still having issues with the broken and reverted CoreRPG changes. Check again when you have the 2021.02.21 rev and I bet it works.
    ---

Thanks for speedy response - Checked with no extensions, yes I am running with an earlier version, v4.0.10 ULTIMATE (2021-02-4) /2E v2021.02.17 For Fantasy Grounds, --by Celestian 2017-202, so will wait untl 2021.02.21 appears - hopefully before 6pm GMT when we play , otherwise its manual edits.
    Last edited by sadwargamer; February 22nd, 2021 at 11:03.

I pushed Celestian's updates this morning.

Regards,
    JPG

@Moon Wizard - yep got them and all working as predicted Thanks.

Hello hello,

Currently in tables mainly cosmetic for FGC and FGU: (No extensions or addons)

Every other table does show dice rolling when I click on the die icon

No dice roll show when i click on the following tables
    * Amulet of the planes transport location
    * Deck of Many things draw
    * Gem: Fancy to Precious
    * Gems & Jewels
    * Jewels
    * Semi-Precious stones

Inside the table there is <<Label>> instead of a title
    Animal Control
    Dragon Control
    Gem tables
    General Traits
    Special Traits

table 1.JPG

table 2.JPG

(again this is cosmetic no impact on game play)
    just not sure if its known

Thread Information