DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 31 of 39 First ... 212930313233 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by TheButterdragon View Post
    I disabled the extension (which removed the deprecated issue) but the memorization issue remains. She is only allowed 2 Cleric Spells no matter what even though she has 3 1st level slots.
    I can't explain how it happened because of extensions/etc but I would remove all memorized spells and start over. I suspect something caused the memorization tracking to get offset.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I'll try rebuilding her character, thankfully she was only level 1 so its not a major deal. Is there a way to quickly port over all Cleric 1 spells or do I have to do them all manually?

Quote Originally Posted by TheButterdragon View Post
    I'll try rebuilding her character, thankfully she was only level 1 so its not a major deal. Is there a way to quickly port over all Cleric 1 spells or do I have to do them all manually?
    You should have been able to remove all her current memorized settings and reset, unmemorize.

As to clerics, no, you have to drag/drop them. And with how FGU doesn't deal with large amounts of data well, I wouldn't recommend dumping every single cleric spell in there either. Only those that will be used.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Small bug I noticed today. When the menus are set to Sidebar and an image is maximized; the image covers up all of the Sidebar.
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Quote Originally Posted by TrentLane View Post
    Small bug I noticed today. When the menus are set to Sidebar and an image is maximized; the image covers up all of the Sidebar.
    Known issue when using Sidebar. No solution as FGU does not support updating panels. You will not experience the issue when using menus.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Known issue when using Sidebar. No solution as FGU does not support updating panels. You will not experience the issue when using menus.
    Thanks for the answer, still a bit disappointing. I'll have to use the hotbar then for needed links since I really dislike the menu option
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Hello Celestian.

I am getting ready to drag my group kicking and screaming back to 2E. I have bought all the books and supplements, and am going through the ruleset in FGU. I was reading the thread earlier to learn how to "level" a spell power as the caster levels and noticed that by changing the "CL" from - to CL/2 (Magic missile) that it does not add damage for the second missile until 4th level. It should be third. Is there a way to get the math to MAX(cl/2) or roundup(cl/2)?

Quote Originally Posted by Psloni View Post
    Hello Celestian.

I am getting ready to drag my group kicking and screaming back to 2E. I have bought all the books and supplements, and am going through the ruleset in FGU. I was reading the thread earlier to learn how to "level" a spell power as the caster levels and noticed that by changing the "CL" from - to CL/2 (Magic missile) that it does not add damage for the second missile until 4th level. It should be third. Is there a way to get the math to MAX(cl/2) or roundup(cl/2)?
    That's why the PHB version doesn't automatically calculate MM damage. Well, another reason. First reason is the missiles can be fired at multiple targets if you have more than 1, 2) The level adjustments for damage do not have a option to "2 extra levels" but it can do level/X.
    ---

I am experiencing a bug related to modifying the caster level of arcane casters. When using the Effect [ARCANE: N] I receive the error below.

"[ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:619: setValue: Invalid parameter 1"

Interestingly enough, [DIVINE: N] does not produce this error, and seems to function just fine.

EDIT: (Checked a game without extensions):

"[ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_adnd.lua"]:1190: attempt to index local 'nodeTargetEffect' (auserdatavalue)"
    Last edited by Tenebris; April 21st, 2022 at 16:54. Reason: New Information

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebris View Post
    I am experiencing a bug related to modifying the caster level of arcane casters. When using the Effect [ARCANE: N] I receive the error below.

"[ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:619: setValue: Invalid parameter 1"

Interestingly enough, [DIVINE: N] does not produce this error, and seems to function just fine.

EDIT: (Checked a game without extensions):

"[ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_adnd.lua"]:1190: attempt to index local 'nodeTargetEffect' (auserdatavalue)"
    When you say DIVINE: N you do mean you are replacing N with a number?

Testing locally I am able to create effects for DIVINE: 1 and ARCANE: 1 and apply them to pc/npcs w/o issue.

Also, you aren't putting those in brackets are you? Brackets are used for dynamically rolling dice. Do if you did something like ARCANE: [1d6] it would roll 1d6 when the effect was applied.
    ---

Thread Information