DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 39 First ... 8161718192028 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsLight View Post
    The Learn Spell and Spell Failure percent chance results rolled from the Character Abilities on the Main tab appear to be incorrectly normalized.
    Version: 2E v2020.06.11
    That was corrected last week, update the ruleset and it should work as you expect.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Not sure if it is intentionally disabled but the new menu interface appears to not load in Unity. It just shows the classic interface, despite the switch being switched to it and Unity restarting.

Quote Originally Posted by kylemahaney View Post
    Not sure if it is intentionally disabled but the new menu interface appears to not load in Unity. It just shows the classic interface, despite the switch being switched to it and Unity restarting.
    Unity does not (yet) have support for that system. Until they fully implement the API calls that exist in FGC it won't be enabled.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by kylemahaney View Post
    if i was a conspiracy theorist, i would say it s on purpose as the 2E rule set is so much more complete and advanced than 5E... they don t want to make that gap even more obvious in FGU... i made the switch...not a regret.

Just noted spell failure set wrong. Is failing on rolls above target when failing is blow target in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by jab112 View Post
    Just noted spell failure set wrong. Is failing on rolls above target when failing is blow target in this case.
    Thanks, fixed.

AD&D, is one thing if consistent on it's ability to be inconsistent on those types of things.
    ---

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by readymeal View Post
    if i was a conspiracy theorist, i would say it s on purpose as the 2E rule set is so much more complete and advanced than 5E... they don t want to make that gap even more obvious in FGU... i made the switch...not a regret.
    Celestian has been very, very good to us Old Schoolers playing online with his work and ongoing enthusiasm for this ruleset.

He's set a standard for all the other rulesets to be compared against in terms of automation and receptiveness to feedback and willingness to continue making improvements.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Multi selecting doesn't seem to be working. Like I have a character playing as a mage and if he selects a few monsters to apply a spell it only has one of them roll the save. Wondering if there is additional step we are missing or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaric View Post
    Multi selecting doesn't seem to be working. Like I have a character playing as a mage and if he selects a few monsters to apply a spell it only has one of them roll the save. Wondering if there is additional step we are missing or something.
    You didn't mention what platform (FGU/FGC). As this works in FGC I presume you mean FGU. You might wish to report that in the FGU forum. I was able to replicate that behavior.
    ---

I'm getting the error in fgu "Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:328: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)" when working with npc.

Thread Information