STAR TREK 2d20
Page 30 of 39 First ... 202829303132 ... Last
    Mike I am planning on adding a separate turn tracker. Something that can be used for hex crawls to track date and time. I was going to stick it up in the shortcut bar.

What do you think about something like that?

This is a comment to a post you made previously.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Not sure what you mean. It already shows if you succeed or fail.

Text color is changed as well.

He might be talking about when you do it via the Combat Tracker's "Stats" tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterno View Post
    He might be talking about when you do it via the Combat Tracker's "Stats" tab.
    I ran my test from the CT. I suspect there is probably an extension causing the problem.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I think the only extension I had loaded there was Author, but I'll double-check later today. Could be option-related?

Edit: Just downloaded Fantasy Grounds to my work laptop, created a brand new 2E campaign (no extensions), loaded the Monstrous Manual, dragged an Aboleth to the combat tracker, switch to its Stats tab, and rolled a Poison save for it. Same issue as in my gif. Happens whether or not the "Show GM Rolls" option is on. Attribute checks show success/failure, but the saving throws don't.
    Last edited by Sterno; December 7th, 2021 at 13:18.

Brand new campaign.

I am on Test so maybe it's something I fixed a while back and forgot. I don't recall touching it tho, it could be some changes related to retrieving actor data thats different in Test.

I did verify that using pre-Test code it's not displaying. So just wait for the Core update, whenever they release it.

Last edited by celestian; December 7th, 2021 at 18:15.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Not sure what you mean. It already shows if you succeed or fail.

Text color is changed as well.

Hi, I must be doing something dumb. This is what I get.

Untitled.jpg

All sorted now.

Many thanks for the hard work you peeps do behind the scenes.

I'm having an issue where a Mage/Cleric is unable to memorise all their Cleric spells. They have Cure and Bless memorised and 3 slots to use but when I try to add Cause Light Wounds it tells me they have no spell slots left. It worked last time I used it.

I am also getting ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2022 - 01 - 01 Contact forge/extension author on opening character sheets. The only extension I think I'm using outside of official ones is the combat and tactics initiative one.
    Last edited by TheButterdragon; March 6th, 2022 at 00:34.

Quote Originally Posted by TheButterdragon View Post
    I'm having an issue where a Mage/Cleric is unable to memorise all their Cleric spells. They have Cure and Bless memorised and 3 slots to use but when I try to add Cause Light Wounds it tells me they have no spell slots left. It worked last time I used it.

I am also getting ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2022 - 01 - 01 Contact forge/extension author on opening character sheets. The only extension I think I'm using outside of official ones is the combat and tactics initiative one.
    Remove all extensions and try again.
    ---

I disabled the extension (which removed the deprecated issue) but the memorization issue remains. She is only allowed 2 Cleric Spells no matter what even though she has 3 1st level slots.

Thread Information