DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 34 of 39 First ... 243233343536 ... Last
    Are there any plans for (or am I missing something) assigning Thief skill penalties to associated armor types worn?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by RESmeCUE View Post
    Are there any plans for (or am I missing something) assigning Thief skill penalties to associated armor types worn?

Thank you.
    I've mentioned this elsewhere but at the moment I can't find the link but...

There is no automation built into the system for this. There are fields in the skills to apply adjustments.

You "could" add effects to the armor appling skill modifiers as well.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

OK.

No worries. More of an "I'm a lazy DM and don't want to check everything" type of question

Two questions came up in the last couple of games.
    1. There seems to be no way for the players to get the gold from the party sheet. If they drag and drop it, they get the gold, but the amount on the sheet is unchanged. So they can multiply the money. They also can't seem to change the numbers on the party sheet for the money.
    2. They can't attack or roll in from their entry in the combat tracker. Maybe this is wanted and working as it should?
    3. The sneak attack effect from a rogue is functioning as you would expect and even writes in the chat that the effect ends, but the effects of sneak attack stay active in the rogues entry in the combat tracker. The effect itself is not active anymore. So if the player attacks on the next turn he does not get the bonus, but it still is listed as an active effect for him.

I have made several spell casters and I am seeing an issue with the spellcaster's memorization choices being there and not being there on different characters.
    What I mean is I have a Feywarden and one Sonnlinor specialty priests. But under that Actions tab, power subtab, I have two different versions of how spells are memorized or choosen for that day's choosen spell from the list of spheres the character's have access too.
    The Feywarden show's a spells memorized down the side next to each spell per level. Meaning I can choose to show three Cure Light Wounds spells being memorized but the Sonnlinor character just show's one spell to be memorized without the Wisdom bonus that should be applied to a Priest spell slots. So is there an issue with Specialty Priests or is there some other issue going on? I have tried to attach a photo twice.
    Last edited by Erik L; September 6th, 2022 at 22:03.

Quote Originally Posted by amanwing View Post
    Two questions came up in the last couple of games.
    1. There seems to be no way for the players to get the gold from the party sheet. If they drag and drop it, they get the gold, but the amount on the sheet is unchanged. So they can multiply the money. They also can't seem to change the numbers on the party sheet for the money.
    2. They can't attack or roll in from their entry in the combat tracker. Maybe this is wanted and working as it should?
    3. The sneak attack effect from a rogue is functioning as you would expect and even writes in the chat that the effect ends, but the effects of sneak attack stay active in the rogues entry in the combat tracker. The effect itself is not active anymore. So if the player attacks on the next turn he does not get the bonus, but it still is listed as an active effect for him.

The DM is the only one that can disperse gold from the party sheet.

The CT for players is not extended like the DM side. Only the DM can run actions from the CT for NPC and Players.

I'm not sure I understand the last question.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik L View Post
    I have made several spell casters and I am seeing an issue with the spellcaster's memorization choices being there and not being there on different characters.
    What I mean is I have a Feywarden and one Sonnlinor specialty priests. But under that Actions tab, power subtab, I have two different versions of how spells are memorized or choosen for that day's choosen spell from the list of spheres the character's have access too.
    The Feywarden show's a spells memorized down the side next to each spell per level. Meaning I can choose to show three Cure Light Wounds spells being memorized but the Sonnlinor character just show's one spell to be memorized without the Wisdom bonus that should be applied to a Priest spell slots. So is there an issue with Specialty Priests or is there some other issue going on? I have tried to attach a photo twice.
    I am not sure I understand the issue. If you can provide a screenshot here (or in the AD&D discord channel) perhaps I can see the problem you are having.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    The DM is the only one that can disperse gold from the party sheet.

The CT for players is not extended like the DM side. Only the DM can run actions from the CT for NPC and Players.

I'm not sure I understand the last question.
    Thanks, ignore question 3 since I cannot reproduce it.

This is such a fantastic ruleset. A little feedback/request: as Surprise checks are so fundamental to 2e, it would be fantastic if the DM could roll a hidden surprise check for the entire party (with modifiers). This could be done from either the CT or the Party Sheet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    This is such a fantastic ruleset. A little feedback/request: as Surprise checks are so fundamental to 2e, it would be fantastic if the DM could roll a hidden surprise check for the entire party (with modifiers). This could be done from either the CT or the Party Sheet.
    Yes please. And group saving throws. And group ability checks. And group skill checks.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information