FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 39 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    Thanks Celestian! Do I need to post somewhere else for Franky? As you can tell by my post count, I'm a forum newbie.
    Franky is the developer for those two products, likely Celestian or SmiteWorks will notify him.

Thanks Esmdev!

Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    Thanks Celestian! Do I need to post somewhere else for Franky? As you can tell by my post count, I'm a forum newbie.
    This is fine I'll do a deep dive on all 3 books this weekend and make sure everything is working. There are a lot of other things I have already fixed I just want to clean up a few more things.
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Hello,
    On April 18, 2019 someone mentioned a bug with dwarf/gnome ability of +1 to attack goblins/orcs. The thread said that when targeted goblins/orcs, they were coming up as 'humanoid'. Celestian shortly replied that he/you fixed this bug. When my dwarf or gnome targets a goblin, it does in fact say 'targets: goblin" rather than 'humanoid" in the combat tracker. Also, under the dwarf/gnome's 'effects' tab, it list the +1 bonus. However, when I make the attack role, it does not add the +1 to attack. What am I missing? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Dog View Post
    Hello,
    On April 18, 2019 someone mentioned a bug with dwarf/gnome ability of +1 to attack goblins/orcs. The thread said that when targeted goblins/orcs, they were coming up as 'humanoid'. Celestian shortly replied that he/you fixed this bug. When my dwarf or gnome targets a goblin, it does in fact say 'targets: goblin" rather than 'humanoid" in the combat tracker. Also, under the dwarf/gnome's 'effects' tab, it list the +1 bonus. However, when I make the attack role, it does not add the +1 to attack. What am I missing? Thanks.
    Not sure where the "target" point came into play as it has no value in determining the effect is applied. What matters is if the character must be in the CT and the NPC must have the setting "type" related to the effect. In this case the type needs to be either "orc" or "goblin".
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I figured targeting mattered as it is not a +1 to every attack, just those attacks directed at orcs/goblins. I had other creatures in the CT other than the goblin, in case that matters. All I know is that when the dwarf targets the goblin and makes an attack role, +1 is not being added to the roll. I imagine I'm missing something as I wouldn't think that this bug would go unnoticed for so long if it was widespread. So I'm trying to find out what I am missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Dog View Post
    I figured targeting mattered as it is not a +1 to every attack, just those attacks directed at orcs/goblins. I had other creatures in the CT other than the goblin, in case that matters. All I know is that when the dwarf targets the goblin and makes an attack role, +1 is not being added to the roll. I imagine I'm missing something as I wouldn't think that this bug would go unnoticed for so long if it was widespread. So I'm trying to find out what I am missing.
    I cannot reproduce your problem.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Celestian, you should watch your background selection or you might get moderated, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Celestian, you should watch your background selection or you might get moderated, lol.
    Hahaha, I didn't notice. Classic.
    ---

Wrong thread...sorry
    Last edited by gbhenderson; September 24th, 2020 at 17:43.

Thread Information