FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 25 of 39 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last
    I just tried that and it did not work with the weapons. It did with the spell I dropped in there. Am I doing something wrong?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Gunrsm8 View Post
    I just tried that and it did not work with the weapons. It did with the spell I dropped in there. Am I doing something wrong?
    Drop it where the test says to drop it. I.e., on the text.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hello,
    I hope I am in the right threat. I would like to request Wizards familiar to be coded into Fantasy Grounds, maybe at some point in the future?. (Level 1 Familiar Spell).
    * That will add the Hit Points
    * That will add any feature, trait, or advance effect

And maybe add a tab to the character record for the familiar? That will contain familiar information, (It's stat block, equipment)

Button on side bar for familiar choices? (for easy click and drag)

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpzz View Post
    Hello,
    I hope I am in the right threat. I would like to request Wizards familiar to be coded into Fantasy Grounds, maybe at some point in the future?. (Level 1 Familiar Spell).
    * That will add the Hit Points
    * That will add any feature, trait, or advance effect

And maybe add a tab to the character record for the familiar? That will contain familiar information, (It's stat block, equipment)

Button on side bar for familiar choices? (for easy click and drag)
    I know you are asking for some degree of automation, but it won't work just to create the corresponding NPC, export it as PC... and let the player take ownership while the spell lasts? LAter ad DM, you take ownership until next use in the future.

D&D 2E - Surprise die rolls default d10 after updated to d6. Can someone reproduce this issue, troubleshoot to determine root cause and implement a fix please? Thanks

UPDATE: This is no longer an issue. I need to download and install the AD&D 1E Properties to extension written by Celestian.

Move along...nothing to see here...
    Last edited by Baron28; March 30th, 2021 at 04:07.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

2e CT FGU Crash.png

Accidentally dropped this pointer in the wrong place and crashed FGU to unrecoverable state. The issue is repeatable in other 2e campaigns with only core rulebook modules loaded and no extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bfjs View Post
    2e CT FGU Crash.png

Accidentally dropped this pointer in the wrong place and crashed FGU to unrecoverable state. The issue is repeatable in other 2e campaigns with only core rulebook modules loaded and no extensions.
    Looks like CoreRPG CombatManager, which is where the "other drops" (not npc/pc/powers/items/etc) are sent to, doesn't do sanity checking. I did that as a catch all for "anything else I didn't specifically search for" but I've disabled that in my code now.

I'd recommend not doing it until it comes out in a couple weeks.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Felgar View Post
    Celestian,

Thanks for the quick response. I used the show option. I had tested using the active/deactive options, I recently watched your youtube video. I didn't realize it would hide the image. I am new to Fantasy Grounds and Im still learning, thanks for the information and I will definitely review all the chat commands.

On a side note, thanks for doing all of the 2e conversion, much appreciated.
    There seems to be an issue now when using the "/sashow all" slash command. Was having the same issue with the Player Tracker, I assumed it was the same issue with me hiding tokens. When I type in the command and hit enter a list of slash commands appears in the chat box. Unlike before any hidden tokens in the Combat Tracker do not appear. I tested by purposely hiding tokens and typing the command to have them appear again in the Combat Tracker. Again thank you for your assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Felgar View Post
    There seems to be an issue now when using the "/sashow all" slash command. Was having the same issue with the Player Tracker, I assumed it was the same issue with me hiding tokens. When I type in the command and hit enter a list of slash commands appears in the chat box. Unlike before any hidden tokens in the Combat Tracker do not appear. I tested by purposely hiding tokens and typing the command to have them appear again in the Combat Tracker. Again thank you for your assistance.
    The command is /ctshow all and /ctclean all
    ---

Found some typos in the extended spell progression tables in Faiths & Avatars.

Extendend Priest Spell Progression
    Level 33 should be 10 10 10 10 9 9 9

Extended Wizard Spell Progression
    Level 12 should be 4 4 4 4 4 1
    Level 25 should be 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 4
    Level 28 should be 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6
    Level 33 should be 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7

Extended Bard Spell Progression
    Level 3 should be 2
    Level 5 should be 3 1
    Level 7 should be 3 2 1

Wouldn't have even noticed these if it hadn't been for the level 28 wizard spells (6 6 7 7 7 6 6 6 6).

Thread Information