FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 36 of 39 First ... 263435363738 ... Last

It's rolling two crit dice when a Critical Hit is registered

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    It's rolling two crit dice when a Critical Hit is registered
    Well scratch everything I said. Somewhere along the line the 'Attack: Damage Bonus on Critical' was adjusted. I didn't even know that Option existed.

Could we please get the option back to always open multiple windows? I often forget to hold ctrl when I already have a few windows open and close all the stuff I needed. Especially when I'm converting stuff it gets really annoying and tedious.
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Quote Originally Posted by TrentLane View Post
    Could we please get the option back to always open multiple windows? I often forget to hold ctrl when I already have a few windows open and close all the stuff I needed. Especially when I'm converting stuff it gets really annoying and tedious.
    The option is control my friend. The bulk of the use case users dont want 30 windows opened cluttering up the view space.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Yes, I know. I just don't see a reason why the option to NOT use control and have multiple windows open as default has been removed. This is the only ruleset that does it this way. So everytime I open my 2E campaign I need to adjust to a different workflow than in any other ruleset.
    I get why it is a useful option. I just don't want to use it, and up until a couple of months ago I could choose if I wanted to or not. Where's the harm in letting me choose?
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License

up until a couple of months ago I could choose if I wanted to or not. Where's the harm in letting me choose?
    It has never been a campaign configuration option in the ruleset.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    It has never been a campaign configuration option in the ruleset.
    Not trying to be difficult, but I 100% remember there was a toggle in the options menu to to change the default to not use crtl+click. I don't have screenshots to prove it, but I spent dozens of hours converting Planescape things, and the first two things I set up in every campaign was sidebar/no-ctrl-click
    But it still comes down to: Why can't I change this to behave as every other ruleset on FG? Traveller, Pathfinder, CoC, Sotdl, all of these just let me open multiple windows without thinking about pressing ctrl.
    I just don't understand why I can't choose? People are bothered by 30 windows open. Fine. But I might want to open multiple windows with just a simple click, just as in every other ruleset I ever used. I do not want to rethink how I do things whenever I change to 2E.
    I love the ruleset, but I don't understand this random change; it just makes my life as a DM harder for no reason.

Not trying to be difficult, but I 100% remember there was a toggle in the options menu to to change the default to not use crtl+click. I don't have screenshots to prove it, but I spent dozens of hours converting Planescape things, and the first two things I set up in every campaign was sidebar/no-ctrl-click
    But it still comes down to: Why can't I change this to behave as every other ruleset on FG? Traveller, Pathfinder, CoC, Sotdl, all of these just let me open multiple windows without thinking about pressing ctrl.
    I just don't understand why I can't choose? People are bothered by 30 windows open. Fine. But I might want to open multiple windows with just a simple click, just as in every other ruleset I ever used. I do not want to rethink how I do things whenever I change to 2E.
    I love the ruleset, but I don't understand this random change; it just makes my life as a DM harder for no reason.
    I went through and double checked the code, there has never been a option to disable it other than the control key. Perhaps you had an extension?
    ---

No extensions, but I noticed it sometime in august and even asked in this thread.
    Besides that, could you please make it an option? Make crtl-click the default behaviour, all fine, I just want a way for this ruleset to behave like every other ruleset.
    I can change between menu and sidebar by preference, it only makes sense that I could adjust this to my preference too.

Thread Information