DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 39 First ... 273536373839 Last
    I have an issue D&D Classics ruleset in FGU. When I open a window for like the fighter for example, then I open a second class like the Magic User, the fighter window closes and is replaced by the magic user. I can't have 2 classes open at the same time. This same thing happens with items, spells, and NPC's etc. The second window seems to replace the first instance of the first. In all of the other rulesets that I have used you can are able to have multiple class, item, npc, spells, etc, windows open at the same time. Is this a know bug or a feature? Please advise. Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Hi Durhazz its a feature rather than a bug. It was coded deliberately to save screen space and window sprawl. Hold control when you open the second reference to open it in its own window.

This is huge! Thanks Damned!

Dusted off my old books of AD&D 2e (my PHB's binding is almost totally gone but its in better shape than I remembered beyond that) , Planescape is the impetus to refreshing / relearning 2e. I haven't touched the ruleset since the late 80's or very early 90's. I just bought the PHB/DMG/MM 2e versions for FGU.

I suppose this is the place to ask questions for the FGU 2e ruleset so here goes.

1) Does the ruleset auto calculate THAC0?

2) Am I missing something -- I'm used to how the FGU 5e ruleset lets you simply drag and drop spells into the action tab of character sheets. I tried this last night on a test character and it wouldn't add the spells. Is there something unique that has to be done to add spells for 2e?

Thanks.

PS. I'm re-reading AD&D 2e PHB, I forgot so much of that ruleset, but after reading parts I miss some of the rules 2e had that I wish 5e had.

1) yes
    2) you need to click on the powers sub-tab

There is currently an issue with the Abilities and Save Score details windows. Something changed in the anchor display mechanics in FGU that caused them to be way offset. I've submitted an update and will see if they will push it as a hotfix.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

The hot fix was pushed this morning.

Regards,
    JPG

On the Test Channel the new version of the 2E ruleset is available for review. There has been a lot of backend template changes to follow the CoreRPG changes for 23-06 beta.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

READY!!!!!! Thank you for this update

wish: Character Creation video once it drops officially?

Quote Originally Posted by paladinpreacher View Post
    READY!!!!!! Thank you for this update

wish: Character Creation video once it drops officially?
    There already is one? About the 3rd post into this thread. But I'd recommend the wiki docs.
    ---

Thread Information