STAR TREK 2d20
Page 38 of 39 First ... 2836373839 Last
    I see the one from 4 years ago, by AD&D Mike. I was referencing what you were pointing out in the thread about how there is a new version of the ruleset on the test realm & the backend template changes. Once that all becomes official & out in the public, would like to see a refreshed video on character creation & some of the changes. I just think this is such a sweet spot as people are looking for alternative to their fantasy RPG play experience & showcasing the classic AD&D content & pointing out that a lot of the arduous task of running said mechanics are eliminated by using Fantasy Grounds would be time well spent creating a new video. Thank you for reminding me of the other video already out there. Also, if you can link the wiki docs, I am not sure if I have run across these before or if the vagueness of the reference is escaping me. Thank you for all you do celestain. I hope your day is going well & you've had some nat 20's rolled this week in your life.

Quote Originally Posted by paladinpreacher View Post
    I see the one from 4 years ago, by AD&D Mike. I was referencing what you were pointing out in the thread about how there is a new version of the ruleset on the test realm & the backend template changes. Once that all becomes official & out in the public, would like to see a refreshed video on character creation & some of the changes. I just think this is such a sweet spot as people are looking for alternative to their fantasy RPG play experience & showcasing the classic AD&D content & pointing out that a lot of the arduous task of running said mechanics are eliminated by using Fantasy Grounds would be time well spent creating a new video. Thank you for reminding me of the other video already out there. Also, if you can link the wiki docs, I am not sure if I have run across these before or if the vagueness of the reference is escaping me. Thank you for all you do celestain. I hope your day is going well & you've had some nat 20's rolled this week in your life.
    The character build process has not changed much since then.

The Test version I mentioned is mostly backend code and does not change the overall functionality or view of the ruleset.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by paladinpreacher View Post
    ... Also, if you can link the wiki docs, I am not sure if I have run across these before or if the vagueness of the reference is escaping me...
    The documentation link is in celestian's signature.

It seems the Forest Runner kit in the Ranger's Handbook is missing. Could someone update it, please?

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSnake View Post
    It seems the Forest Runner kit in the Ranger's Handbook is missing. Could someone update it, please?
    Woops, somehow I missed that. I submitted an update with the included kit. Should show up on Tuesday's update.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks for the quick response. You do good work!

Is it possible to have a AD&D 2e Paladin aura grant the -1 to hit or +1 to AC vs. evil in 10 radius. There is an aura but it seems to be self only, or?
    Paladin Aura(SELF); IFT: ALIGN(evil);AC: 1;

Quote Originally Posted by amanwing View Post
    Is it possible to have a AD&D 2e Paladin aura grant the -1 to hit or +1 to AC vs. evil in 10 radius. There is an aura but it seems to be self only, or?
    Paladin Aura(SELF); IFT: ALIGN(evil);AC: 1;
    The paladin has pre-configured an effect for it but the "aura" feature in the ruleset is not used as it requires the tokens to all be on the map. Since some DM/players do not always use maps the effect rather than the aura effect is default.

You can certainly make one on your own using the examples here for your own game.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    The paladin has pre-configured an effect for it but the "aura" feature in the ruleset is not used as it requires the tokens to all be on the map. Since some DM/players do not always use maps the effect rather than the aura effect is default.

You can certainly make one on your own using the examples here for your own game.
    I tried but it does not work. Something wrong or missing?
    aaaaa.jpg
    It shows the aura on the map but doesn't adjust the enemy attack.
    Screenshot 2023-07-16 160453.jpg

Edit: Got the answer from Celestian via Discord:
    I got the wrong one from the docu:
    AURA:10 foe orange;IF:ALIGN(evil);ATK:-1
    this is the correct one:
    AURA:10 orange foe;IF:ALIGN(evil);ATK:-1

Thank you!
    Last edited by amanwing; July 20th, 2023 at 10:07.

So, I manually added psionic powers to my game, but the ruleset doesn't seem to allow casting times for psionics. I want to add an initiative delay for certain powers, is that possible?

Edit: Oh, I found it. Didn't see it in Actions tab of the spell window.
    Last edited by SylvanSnake; July 24th, 2023 at 15:29.

Thread Information