DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 24 of 39 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
    This is a known issue currently. I'm working with @Celestian to restore; but he's had limited access this week, since he's in Texas.

Regards,
    JPG

Good afternoon,

I can not figure out why the player view of the combat tracker will not clear. I was testing a module by running a localhost to see what the players see. I have deleted all Player and NPC from the DM viewed combat tracker but the Player's still see deleted NPCs and Players. I have removed all the players from the party sheet and the combat tracker, but still the Player Combat tracker shows the deleted N Attached is a screen shot of the two views.

Attachment 44396

Quote Originally Posted by Felgar View Post
    Good afternoon,

I can not figure out why the player view of the combat tracker will not clear. I was testing a module by running a localhost to see what the players see. I have deleted all Player and NPC from the DM viewed combat tracker but the Player's still see deleted NPCs and Players. I have removed all the players from the party sheet and the combat tracker, but still the Player Combat tracker shows the deleted N Attached is a screen shot of the two views.

Attachment 44396
    I cannot see your attachment.

If you are using the active/deactive modes for tokens on a map then you can use "/sashow all" or if you want to just purge your combat tracker entirely run "/saclean all". I am not sure how you could have gotten in a state where you could delete tokens and they be deactive at the same time but that is something you can try.

If you are not using that mode then im at a loss as to a cause without more information.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Celestian,

Thanks for the quick response. I used the show option. I had tested using the active/deactive options, I recently watched your youtube video. I didn't realize it would hide the image. I am new to Fantasy Grounds and Im still learning, thanks for the information and I will definitely review all the chat commands.

On a side note, thanks for doing all of the 2e conversion, much appreciated.

I am making a class in the 2e ruleset. I am trying to add thieving skills. It is not allowing me to drag and drop them from the skills menu into the class sheet. Am I doing somethig wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunrsm8 View Post
    I am making a class in the 2e ruleset. I am trying to add thieving skills. It is not allowing me to drag and drop them from the skills menu into the class sheet. Am I doing somethig wrong?
    Show me a screenshot where you are trying to drop it.

You need to drop it in the class skills tab for the level you're placing it.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I am trying to drop this skill on to this class.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am trying to drop this skill on to this class.
    You cannot drag/drop there. You create them with the specific fields necessary in that location. There is a skill option tab specific for each level that can be used as well.

---

Thank you for all of your help. One more question since you pointed out those tab. Is it supposed to do something if I drop a weapon on to the weapon tab? Or the powers tab, if I wanted to create powers for a class? Also why did the skills not show up in the NWP area
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gunrsm8; March 7th, 2021 at 18:23.

Thank you for all of your help. One more question since you pointed out those tab. Is it supposed to do something if I drop a weapon on to the weapon tab? Or the powers tab, if I wanted to create powers for a class? Also why did the skills not show up in the NWP area
    More than 1 question there

The skills tab is not the same as the nwp on the front page. Front page are granted immediately, 1st level. The other are granted at a specific level.
    ---

Thread Information