DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 17 First 123412 ... Last
    Congratulations again!

I went to the main licensed page to bask in AD&D logo and I was HORRIFIED! The new DCC thing is there, but NO AD&D??
    OfficiallyLicensed.JPG

Cos, I'm gonna plop the full $70 in appreciation of this AD&D license and future products. We be licensed for more right?

Beautiful reskin / graphic work - was that some new inspiration of Celestian or did the pros at SW help a brother out?

EDIT: I just bought at store and saw this: TOP.JPG ...I am verklempt to see this!
    Last edited by Varsuuk; April 17th, 2019 at 03:53.

Blog Entries
    I assume all the artwork is from the 2013 reprint. I assume that's because the right rights for much of the original artwork was probably questionable or no longer available.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    Beautiful reskin / graphic work - was that some new inspiration of Celestian or did the pros at SW help a brother out?
    If you mean the theme used within the ruleset that was all Damned. I am no artist. He did a wonderful job with it.

IF you mean the covers on the PHB/DMG/MM those are the covers from the reprints some few years ago by WoTC. They also did new covers for the 1e book reprints.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    Congratulations again!

I went to the main licensed page to bask in AD&D logo and I was HORRIFIED! The new DCC thing is there, but NO AD&D??
    OfficiallyLicensed.JPG

Cos, I'm gonna plop the full $70 in appreciation of this AD&D license and future products. We be licensed for more right?
    We are waiting on a new D&D Classics logo we can use. WOTC doesn’t want to use the AD&D logo.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We are waiting on a new D&D Classics logo we can use. WOTC doesn’t want to use the AD&D logo.
    I think we've reached the land of milk and honey finally. Thanks to all involved on the project, and thanks to WotC for listening!
    Fancy. A new logo?! Intriguing. I'm excited to see what that looks like.

Would love to help get some content converted over if the need is there.

And across the land, thousands of Dungeon Master's clicked New Campaign, and named it Dark Sun.

DD: OK, I can get that due to the horrible rights mess that happened way back.

Celestial: Yup, I meant the prettification of the UI - great job Damned. (I too have little to no visual skills)

(OK, “Celestial” was a typo, but I am KEEPING it due to the whole manna from heavens thing of prior post)

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Today marks the day that AD&D 2E is officially released for use in FantasyGrounds.

The ruleset is a standard built-in ruleset and is available to all levels of FG - including those without a license (free/demo). Just make sure you are updated and it will show up as "2E".

The first 4 releases on the store are:

I will create a thread for each product and the ruleset for feedback and details.

You can join the discussions on the Fantasy Grounds discord server in the #advanced-dungeons-and-dragons-2e channel.

Thanks to those that helped make this possible . damned particularly was a voice of great motivation. Doug always responding politely to my requests for updates and John being a great help with code issues that would stymie me.

I'm mostly happy to see this out there so folks won't have to go through all the work I did to get it here.

When I logged in to the 2e ruleset, it was full of script errors, and the combat tracker was already populated with things that I couldn't delete. I don't have any extensions activated either. Any suggestions? Thank you!
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    When I logged in to the 2e ruleset, it was full of script errors, and the combat tracker was already populated with things that I couldn't delete. I don't have any extensions activated either. Any suggestions? Thank you!
    It sounds like you are using an older campaign -- possibly that used an earlier edition of the community ruleset. Unless you want to keep two versions, please delete any 2E.pak file or folder from your ruleset folder and delete any older campaigns based on those. Run an Update to bring down the latest official version and then go to Create New Campaign, choose 2E and then go. Please don't use & or other special characters in the campaign name. That can conflict with the operating system, depending on which OS and version you are using.

Thread Information