DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    is it half damage for any blunt or just non-magic blunt? If the former

RESIST: bludgeoning
    RESIST: slashing, !magic
    IMMUNE: slashing, piercing

Something like that I think?

Not home to test, I would review the 5E docs on these because it works the same between both rulesets for this.
    would that resist magical slashing, or just regular slashing?

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbelly View Post
    would that resist magical slashing, or just regular slashing?
    It's something I'd have to play with. I'm not entirely sure the method I listed was correct. The best way to do these things is start out with one type and get it working then work on the other. Off the top of my head I something like what I listed might work?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Temple of Elemental Evil came out today.

Started a feedback thread for any issues/feedback you might have.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

It's something I'd have to play with. I'm not entirely sure the method I listed was correct. The best way to do these things is start out with one type and get it working then work on the other. Off the top of my head I something like what I listed might work?
    What you said works perfectly for the non-magical, but their doesn't seem to be a way to make it resist magical weapons by damage type. Any way that could be added in at some point? Or am I missing something?

This... Is... Amazing!

I was thinking about using a few of the adventures modules with the 5e Ruleset, adapting on the fly. Is that possible? Or I have to be using the 2E ruleset to use the adventures?

Quote Originally Posted by pablomaz View Post
    This... Is... Amazing!

I was thinking about using a few of the adventures modules with the 5e Ruleset, adapting on the fly. Is that possible? Or I have to be using the 2E ruleset to use the adventures?
    It's intended to run under the AD&D ruleset. The maps, pins/etc should work if you can get it to load in 5E (there is an extension somewhere that lets you do that I think but I don't know it's name). Just know the monsters and weapons/items won't work properly.
    ---

The maps, pins/etc should work if you can get it to load in 5E (there is an extension somewhere that lets you do that I think but I don't know it's name).
    That's what I need! I'll try to find that extension...
    Thanks, celestian!

Typo in The Complete Priest's Handbook - not yours celestian, it was copied just as written in the original. Under the priesthood for Seasons: "His priests maintain the calendar and are often find astronomers." I think it was supposed to read: "are often fine astronomers."

EDIT: After all, we wouldn't want a Cleric (Seasons) to be penalized by his DM because he couldn't find an astronomer.
    Last edited by opusaug; July 14th, 2019 at 23:27.

Thread Information