FG Spreadshirt Swag

two question about stat problems in this system

these may have been answered elsewhere but i'll be damned if i can find answers.

recently i wanted to start a high everything campaign but when i went into the stat roller provided
    2 of my characters rolled 100 100 and FG refused to acknowledge these stats it simply gave a -25 as if no stat had been rolled.

is this intentional and if so is their a way to make it simply force it to give 100/100 and the +25 for 100

another question my players threw at me is their away to enter stats by hand

Temp 100 and Pot 100 should work fine. One of the players in my game got one tonight when making a character. If you are using the Init Stat Gen button then make sure you apply the results, otherwise they won't transfer to the character sheet. This allows you to potentially change them around depending on how your preferences are set. If it is the apply button, the next time you bring up the Init Stat Gen button it should still have all your values so you can apply them later. It won't clear them out until they are applied.

Yes, you can enter them manually if you would like. Just do it on the Main tab of the character sheet.

Also, if neither of those help, can you provide a screenshot so I can see exactly what is happening?

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bubonicone View Post
    these may have been answered elsewhere but i'll be damned if i can find answers.
    You cant be damned - thats me.
    You will remain bubonicone for all eternity!

Quote Originally Posted by bubonicone View Post

recently i wanted to start a high everything campaign but when i went into the stat roller provided
    2 of my characters rolled 100 100 and FG refused to acknowledge these stats it simply gave a -25 as if no stat had been rolled.

is this intentional and if so is their a way to make it simply force it to give 100/100 and the +25 for 100

another question my players threw at me is their away to enter stats by hand
    heres the screenshot for the 100 100 rolls it put 0 in the potential and wont let me apply see the chat box!
    thats the error i keep receiving: stat generation cant apply new stats until all stats have a value!

until recently it wouldn't even enter a bonus for these situation (this seems fixed though LOL!)
    Attached Images Attached Images

It never occurred to me to put 99 as the minimum number so I never encountered a 100/100 roll for temp/pot. It is a bug in the potential lookup where it isn't getting the 101 result. I would just adjust the preferences so the minimum is lowered to 1 so it will accept whatever you roll. The just roll the pot rolls for Co, Ag, SD and Re. It will show a chat message for each of those rolls and the potential should be set to 100. That will allow you to apply the stats. Then manually go to those stats that have a message and increase the to 101. It's not ideal but should get you past the issue.

BTW it took me over 5 minutes for it to get all the rolls at 99 or better.

There is a fix for the issue in the Test channel if you want to test it out.

Thread Information