DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 19 First ... 71516171819 Last

Thread: Hacking a Theme

So Everything looks great But the 2 bottom red buttons are not anchored to the bottom so when you resize the drag the chat window up the Assets and library buttons disappear.
    Last edited by msbranin; November 8th, 2020 at 03:55.

Hey, I just saw this, and I tried it with both Theme_Icons_Starfinder.ext extension and the Theme_Bars_Starfinder.ext extension - and this seemed to work for me.

Unlocked the window position. Moved the window around, resized the window. The Assets and Library Buttons moved and adjusted as expected.

V4.0.9 ULTIMATE (2021-01-26)

Yes it long ago started working again... I had an HD crash and had to reinstall everything fresh and has worked ever since.

Anyone know if the author is still active and this might be updated? I love the icons for this, rather than the space consuming buttons the default provides. I also love how it puts everything on the left, but recent updates have broken it.

Until the author gets back to us, I have modified the extension so that it works with the current version of SFRPG.

I have added the speaker combo box to the chat tab. I also edited the story tab so that its non transparent and white to make the font actually readable. I changed the background to a single color. if you do not like the blue you can edit the default background to whatever you want. the instructions for that are in this thread. Also if you want an image just go to the settings and set a decal image there. The speaker combo box image is the default image as I have not figured out where the author set his custom image for the languages. For now this at least gets it working again, but the extension really needs an overhaul.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for getting this working again. I know the author was moving cross country months ago (during all this worldwide blah) He was ok with me sharing the version of it I made for the Pathfinder 2 ruleset.

Looks great, Thanks again

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; February 21st, 2021 at 11:50.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I haven't looked at this at all in two years I think, and probably won't get anytime to work on this soon. I'm hoping the community can pick it up and work it. Everyone interested, feel free to edit it up and make it better, as I just don't have the time for this now. FWIW, I used the JetA Logo Creator to make the icons in case new ones need to be made; and its possible I have some of the original PSD files hanging around if someone wants me to look.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Found this note amidst a bunch of files: "Buttons were originally created with JetA logo creator. I used a rectangle from the Basic Shapes, added a Glow with style Arc 1 for an up button. I used Arc 2 for the down button and reduced the opacity. Green utility button icons came from JetA. Text was added to bar buttons with Photoshop."

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

I just updated and ran these and yep, they broke. I'm going to look into the changes msbrain made and see about incorporating for both extensions.

Now I see what's going on. I guess I've been a bit out-of-touch. It seems that the whole CoreRPG ruleset was changed to eliminate graphical buttons, and only use textual buttons?

This is a bit unfortunate, because, as the Theme_Bars_Starfinder.ext extension is easily tweaked to accomodate these changes (they were graphical versions of textual buttons anyway,) I'm not sure what to do with the Theme_Icons_Starfinder.ext. Without the ability to use graphical buttons, this extention is "impossible?" It was my favorite too.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Tuleen Donai; February 21st, 2021 at 17:49.

Yep.. that is why I was saying it would need an overhaul. I added in the speaker roll over but the addon as a whole needs retooled to be inline with the SFRPG extension's changes.

Thread Information