STAR TREK 2d20

Thoughts on Dragons and the drift.

Hey spacefarers, like the title says i am curious about the interaction between dragons and the drift. Are dragons able to go in and out of the drift?

Mainly asking as my party is exploring a cavern in the husk of a moon and i was kinda wanting some sort of entity trapped in one section of it as a side objective while there if they come across it and my initial thought went to a dragon or maybe a Calecor.

Thanks!

The usual dragons aren't able to survive in the drift by default. The starmetal and outer dragons however gain the void adaptation and spaceflight features which would allow them to survive. But you can of course just give these abilities to anyone you'd like to have them.
    Talking about entering the drift, dragons are intelligent enough to rule entire nations on Triaxus and can have a following, so they would be perfectly capable to enter the drift by means of a drift engine and survive there with space suits fittet for them.
    A Calecor is an interesting choice as well. They also have void adaptation so they can survive but they do also have interplanetary teleport, so it would be interesting to know why they got stuck on a moon, since they do usually just want to protect their planet.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Yeah, I did get the sense that usual dragons probably wouldn't be able regularly unless given those abilities, so outer or starmetal does look like the stronger option I will go with.
    That's a very good point, I did not think of that definitely need to widen my imagination. Cause yeah like you said they can rule entire nations and muster a following to allow them to travel through there.

In terms of the Calecor idea, the moon they are exploring did have life on it before it was sucked into the drift and only has a part of it in there and the rest is still back in its original space. Was mainly thinking its been separated and trapped there and the party can help get it back to its system so it can return to the rest of it and begin its duty of repair.

Thread Information