FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 19 First ... 89101112 ... Last

Thread: Hacking a Theme

Quote Originally Posted by brunocalado View Post
    It's not working well on Unity.

When you load it all buttons are together.

You need to press on view on Library to fix.

Attachment 32216
    Bump for visibility on this. Took me an embarrassingly long time to think to check the forums.

Yep. Images are semi-transparent. It was a design choice. You'd need to replace them with opaque images (or at least the ones that annoy you most).

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Folks, I am changing jobs and moving cross country (yes in the midst of a pandemic). I also do not have FGU at this time. It won't be something I have time to look into for at least a couple of months.

Sorry.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by swbuza View Post
    Yep. Images are semi-transparent. It was a design choice. You'd need to replace them with opaque images (or at least the ones that annoy you most).
    Thank you for the reply. I did just that using gimp once I figured out what I had to modify using gimp. I plan to do a write up on what I did to help other users make changes to transparent theme images. Good luck on your relocation.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

I've been looking into the sidebar issue in FGU - From a cursory investigation I found the issue is with anchoring it to the chat window. If you remove this anchor the sidebar loads as expected. I haven't been able to get it working, not for lack of trying.

Are there any other themes that anchor the sidebar to the chat? If I can get a working reference I should be able to hack together a fix.

Hey! AMAZING Job! Really helpful!

If/when you are again available to work on this.. could you update the buttons so that it includes the new Starship iniciative button? Since it does not exist on the extension, it keeps the right sidebar...

screenshot pf3.jpg

Yes, I love this extension/theme, but I'm using Unity as well, so it does yet need to be tweaked for Unity.

With the Icons, it's nearly perfect, but you do have to click ALL first, then it seems you can remove things to simplify, and it adjusts well.

There is a spot there for the Ship CT button, but yes, it's still off to the right.

This is playable in my book!
    Last edited by Tuleen Donai; August 9th, 2020 at 00:31.

So how do you change the images to non transparent. Mostly annoying on the Battle Maps.. If someone can share the steps that would be appreciated.

Thread Information