DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Got some problem with class archetype

I just installed APG module, and i tried to create a PC with class archetypes.
    But i found i can't just drag and drop any of those archetypes to character sheet.
    And i also tried to import a character with archetype from PCgen, it also failed.
    So, what is the right way to do it? Or it just not support archetypes?

Ok, i think i almost figured out how to do it. I thought those archetypes should be dropped into classes, but actually they are abilities.
    So i find all of them in special abilities, and replace every class feature should be replaced manually.
    But if there is actually any way to do it automatically , please enlighten me.

I played around with creating a drag and drop module a few months ago.. Turned out you would have to create a class for each archetype if you wanted to have everything drag and drop compatible. I stopped after doing only part of arcanist as I didn't have the patience or the time to create every single class/archetype.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Blog Entries
    Correct, all Archetypes are contained in the Special Abilities list. There's a main one with the archetype you want which will list out the other abilities to add and which ones they replace on the actual class. There's no Lua code that will handle the replacement bit so apparently handling this way was the official solution that both SmiteWorks and Paizo agreed upon.

super noob here where is that I haven't found that special abilities list

Blog Entries
    Welcome ZiouseMatrix

Under Options > Sidebar activate any hidden buttons.
    Then in Library > Modules activate the source books that you are using.

um well i see everything sidebar but no reveal hidden buttons... I'm using fantasy grounds unity if that makes it easier

Blog Entries
    See screenshot below. Options -> Sidebar. By default the Special Abilities sidebar button is 'off' (grey-ish color with the default theme). Click it 'on' (red-ish color) and you'll see the Special Abilities button appear. Exit the Options then click the Special Abilities button to see all special ability data records that you currently have loaded in your campaign.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ZiouseMatrix View Post
    idk.png
    i really dont know what im missing
    Could you turn off all extensions? Your theme looks strange (the sidebar logo is strangely split, too). Do you have more than one theme loaded? If yes, then be aware of that you should only activate up to one theme at the time, otherwise some things may be strange

Thread Information