STAR TREK 2d20

LFP - Tomb of Annihilation - Saturdays

Sessions: Saturdays, 7pm CST to 11pm CST.

1st Session: April 13th

Players: Closed

The Campaign: Tomb of Annihilation as a basis with a few changes and naval combat. It will be a difficult campaign, that being said: I am looking for players that understand the game. It does not rule out inexperienced players.

Character Creation: All official sources and approved homebrew. Starting at level 2. Multi-classing is allowed, nothing is banned as long as the backstory of the character works. Done on a one-on-one basis, before game.

All applicants must talk to me via discord before acceptance to the party. Post here to apply with a brief description of your play style and what class your looking to play.
    Last edited by Lightword; April 13th, 2019 at 13:14.

Hello,

I am very interested. I am an experienced FG and DND player (10 years 3.5-5e) and i love role playing. I do voices and put alot into the backstory of my character. I am looking to play a Half elf variant House Lyrandar Storm Sorc with a twist

I am interested.
    I have been playing DND for about 20ish years and have been on FG for about 6 or so months. I am very interested in joining a saturday game. I would like to play a rouge type (swash) but would be willing to play pretty much anything the party needs.

I’d be interested in playing as well. Very experienced with dnd and fg. Will send a pm with contact details

are you still running TOA?
    LeJohn

Thread Information