Starfinder Playlist

BabelRol: Assistant for translations and customizations

I've made a little application for helping to translaters and mods.

https://babelrol.softbreakers.x10host.com

© BabelRol icon by Darius Dan (Babel tower) and Freepik (dragon) from FlatIcon

BabelRol will help you to translate strings and images from a ruleset, and it will compile an extension with your modifications. BabelRol includes some automatized functionalities like translation with Google or import translations from existing extension files.

Application interface actually supports english and spanish, although you can create translation extensions for any language, with charset limitations of Fantasy Grounds which actually it doesn't support UTF-8, so translations using arabic, cyrilic or asiatic charsets are useless as it will not be shown properly by Fantasy Grounds.

Actually it's the first version, so I expect bugs and problems, but with the help of the community I'll try to fix them. I'm spanish so english is not my native language, and bugs about my terrible english in the application interface or the application web are welcome too

Besides I have just started to use Fantasy Grounds, so I'm sure that there are a lot of things that I've not tested that my application supports correctly.

If someone finds the application useful and wants to translate application interface and/or website to other language, I can send or post in this thread the resource files for application and I'll include new languages in next versions.

Check the web guide, try the application and any question or feedback is welcome.
    Last edited by Softbreakers; April 4th, 2019 at 12:58.
    BabelRol: Translation and customization assistant for Fantasy Grounds

Thread Information