FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Base HP Box

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Ah, that is a good idea One could change the definition of the damage boxes maybe, to be the same as the Base HP box for example
    Easier said than done. I messed with it for a bit but nothing I did seemed to changed anything. I just don't know how. Oh well, it's functional if not ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    Easier said than done. I messed with it for a bit but nothing I did seemed to changed anything. I just don't know how. Oh well, it's functional if not ideal.
    Ah, I see; hm, I try add it to my list such that I do not forget to look at it at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Ah, I see; hm, I try add it to my list such that I do not forget to look at it at some point
    Don't go to any trouble on my account. If I could have easily worked it out I would have changed it. However, it does work and that's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    Don't go to any trouble on my account. If I could have easily worked it out I would have changed it. However, it does work and that's fine.
    Long-term I wanted to add some more automation to ability damage, that would be one small step towards that So, no worries, it is also somehow in my interest
    Last edited by Kelrugem; May 16th, 2020 at 17:44.

this is useful, even as manual tracking tool. but can see even more awesome once it evolved into automation. thx!
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

I got a little overexcited by the potential of this extension, and I kept forgetting to correct the Base HP box, so I whipped up this automated equivalent this afternoon:
    https://svn.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tion-Extension

Thread Information