DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 27 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    There should be more fixes...
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Not precisely a bug this time, but more of a feature request. Could you add a function to enable or disable carried weapons, maybe an "equip" toggle. For example I have a parrying dagger in my weapon list but primarily I use a staff. However, just by having the dagger on my sheet, even though it is not currently in use, it gives the +1 bonus to my defense. I can easily get around this by adding a -1 mod, but just a convenience factor.

Thanks so far for your timely fixes and all the work put into this ruleset.

I did a small patch on thursday to the test-branch which should have patched the live to 1.04b which was:
    * Rageor now correctly wields his dagger in the offhand.
    * Default-characters are now back, they were removed in a bad text-merge.
    * Man at arms Adept should now correctly block any negative defense modifying values from equipment.

I'm going to update the first post with all the patch-notes!

I have one more fix which I haven't patched, which was that berserk doesn't correctly set your defense to 5. We have walpurgis night in Sweden, plus I've been working on getting the customized actions / abilities interface! It is nearing completion so hopefully that can be patched in 1-2 weeks. Once that is done, tasks should probably be done a lot quicker.

Garrion: Yes I've add that on my to-do!

Cheers,
    Simon

What about but #1 and #7 from my list, are those fixed?

@garrion_sw does the switch in "Equipment & Combat" works when it is switched to "Not Worn"?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    What about but #1 and #7 from my list, are those fixed?

@garrion_sw does the switch in "Equipment & Combat" works when it is switched to "Not Worn"?
    Hmm actually no, they're not. If you check the trello-tracker they're still filed under bugs. I'll take a look at them today and see if I can get a patch in asap. Should be fairly easy fixes.

Also, if anyone that uses the ruleset would want to help me prioritize the bugs/tasks that are listed in the trello - that would be greatly appriciated. There's a lot of things that will be done but it'd be the best if that could be done in a way that helps the playing as much as possible.

To do so, please contact me on the discord-server... maybe we can get a separate room for the ruleset to discuss such things.

Cheers,
    Simon
    Last edited by Simpe; May 1st, 2019 at 10:14.

Valyar:

I've checked that the occupation field is linked with the race field, but it's the race field in both. I think the reason why you're confused is because of how the fields on the main sheet is slightly confusing. The name of the field is above the text of the field, not below. It's the same thing in the Notes-field. I know that is confusing and it's something that we copied from the way it's done in the symbaroum character sheet. I'll look into having that changed to see how other rulesets do it... but I'll do that when I do a rehaul of the character sheet in order to add the title bar and everything like that.

Cheers,
    Simon

Yes, you are right, the Race field on the front and back of the sheet are linked properly. My mistake due to the alignment and the distance. Sorry for the fuss about that.

Yes, you are right, the Race field on the front and back of the sheet are linked properly. My mistake due to the alignment and the distance. Sorry for the fuss about that.
    No problems! I remember how confusing I thought the charsheet for symbaroum was - and I still do. I'd love some recommendations on how to fix the layout for the future! I did fix a couple of the other issues and that should be patched within a week.

The layout is quite good. I made my suggestions on the improvements in my wall-of-text above and I think this is it. I like it and if you implement my recommendations I think I will like it even more
    One of my players commented that he likes to have his portrait and token to be on the front part of the sheet all the times. I think it is worth breaking the "official layout" to have this.

The layout is quite good. I made my suggestions on the improvements in my wall-of-text above and I think this is it. I like it and if you implement my recommendations I think I will like it even more
    One of my players commented that he likes to have his portrait and token to be on the front part of the sheet all the times. I think it is worth breaking the "official layout" to have this.
    I agree with having the portrait and token on the front part of the sheet! I will do that and most of your suggestions regarding the layout once I do the character sheet overhaul. There's quite a few things there that definitely could use some improvements. It'll probably take a while to get to that task though :/

Thread Information