DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 27 First ... 1624252627 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadWolf View Post
    I've bought the ruleset now and want to echo the above. Wherever possible I want to be able to see (as in the 5e ruleset for example) what a calculation is drawing from and then edit it. Failing that, add in a 'custom weapon' and 'custom armour' that we can use. Cheers!

On another note, I was surprised that The Promised Land adventure isn't set as Story entries. Will it be eventually?

Keep up the great work!
    Hi and sorry for the late answer!

So funny thing, 'The Promised Land' was built before we knew of the functionality of the story parts and that it was possible to merge them over from story to a reference manual. We thought that the standard was to make everything into the reference manual and hence that's what we did. I haven't seen any way to convert it from reference manual into story entries so I'm not sure that's possible.

While I am buzy working with another ruleset, I'll take a dip into the Symbaroum ruleset this weekend to see if I can expose the die-functionality in a simple way. I think that the idea of custom weapon/armor is a way that definitely would work! So that's a really good suggestion!

Thanks,
    Simon

Howdy, I was quite suprised and happy to find that symbaroums ruleset was in fantasy grounds.
    By chance is the advanced players guide going to find it way to fantasy grounds as well?
    And in the mean time, is there any tips you could provide a pure novice for importing abilities and them be functional?
    Thank you for time and assistance, and for all the hard work you put into the corebook ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramflax View Post
    Howdy, I was quite suprised and happy to find that symbaroums ruleset was in fantasy grounds.
    By chance is the advanced players guide going to find it way to fantasy grounds as well?
    And in the mean time, is there any tips you could provide a pure novice for importing abilities and them be functional?
    Thank you for time and assistance, and for all the hard work you put into the corebook ruleset.
    Hi Ramflax!

I'm glad to hear it. Unfortunately the development on the APG is currently paused, mostly because other rulesets has taken priority (such as the recently released ALIEN) - but also due to the amount of work needed to implement a lot of the features in the APG. We haven't given up to it but currently there are other things being worked on.

Due to the complexity of some of the abilities in the APG, it will either be quite easy or all the way to actually impossible to add them by yourself. The most comprehensive guide out there is to look at the user guides: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...hp/User_Guides under "Symbaroum" and check those out, it will hopefully help you a bit on the way.

I'm looking to possibly re-write how the abilities functionality is implemented (today it's quite a complex setup with very specific settings) into something that is easier to setup and to customize, but unfortunately it has been a hard nut to crack so far.

If you do have any suggestions or things that should be fixed - please let me know here or in this forum and I'll see what I can do!

Cheers,
    Simon

Hi,
    in FGU when I create a new custom Trait, i can input a text for each grade (novice, adept and master) ad select the grade when I create a PC or a NPC.
    I think wuold be nice if we have the same for Powers and Abilities.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kazar86 View Post
    Hi,
    in FGU when I create a new custom Trait, i can input a text for each grade (novice, adept and master) ad select the grade when I create a PC or a NPC.
    I think wuold be nice if we have the same for Powers and Abilities.

Thanks
    Hi Kazar! Yes that is a very valid point. I will look into it. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Simpe View Post
    Hi Kazar! Yes that is a very valid point. I will look into it. Thanks!

Cheers,
    Simon
    Any news? This upgrade really fix a lot of issues that I'm having when I create a new ability.

Also I would be usefull the possibility to set the defense value like the damage vaule (both for PC and NPC).

I hope for these implementations!

Also a way to set the Attack attribute (for exemple Resolute instead of accurate)...

Hi,

Sorry no progress on this yet. The little time I've managed to get into FG work has gone into the Alien module and the incoming features for that one. I had covid recently and now I'm soon moving to a new location so time will be a little bit hectic for me the nearest time. I'll really try to squeeze in some time but can't promise anything.

Cheers,
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Simpe View Post
    Hi,

Sorry no progress on this yet. The little time I've managed to get into FG work has gone into the Alien module and the incoming features for that one. I had covid recently and now I'm soon moving to a new location so time will be a little bit hectic for me the nearest time. I'll really try to squeeze in some time but can't promise anything.

Cheers,
    Simon
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    No problem.

Hi!
    I'm writing a lot sorry...
    When a player is targeting an NPC and roll on Attack or damage, in the chat he sees a text like this:

Attack [14 vs 18] -> [at NPC] [HIT] ( DEF +3 )

So he can see the NPC defence stat and also the armor... is possible hide this text from the player? I saw that in 5E modules there is an option like that.

Saturday I start my campaign so I'm writing a lot, sorry. This one is my only urgent request. I found a workaround for what I asked before, so no problem.

Thankyou very mutch.

Thread Information