STAR TREK 2d20
Page 73 of 132 First ... 2363717273747583123 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You may be better contacting [email protected] for techy stuff.
    Thanks, email haseth been senteth.

I think there are going to be quite a few stretch goals needed by the end of the month.

I'm ok with the new charges. I've been playing for a few years now, and while no one likes to spend additional money, to get the LOS + more I'll be very happy to see these functions. I'll have to look at the new options for ultimate, and the like. Now where to find the kickstarter…

Quote Originally Posted by thorun09 View Post
    I'm ok with the new charges. I've been playing for a few years now, and while no one likes to spend additional money, to get the LOS + more I'll be very happy to see these functions. I'll have to look at the new options for ultimate, and the like. Now where to find the kickstarter…
    There's a link in the first post of this thread.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

So I tried to sign up for the kickstarter. I'm a veteran, at least I think, however it doesn't recognize my email when I try to log in. When I go to profile, the email is there, and I'm pretty sure I've not changed it. Perhaps some guidance would be best. Thanx.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thorun09 View Post
    So I tried to sign up for the kickstarter. I'm a veteran, at least I think, however it doesn't recognize my email when I try to log in. When I go to profile, the email is there, and I'm pretty sure I've not changed it. Perhaps some guidance would be best. Thanx.
    Kickstarter has it's own login information you need to register an account there - it isn't going to know your FG information.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

so just so i know that i am correct. i want the vet ultimate. and the Darkwoulfe packs. i pledged 115 for those. i will get something. sometime after kickstarter closes. in the email, saying that they received my 115 dollars and how would i like to spend it. i say vet ultimate. and the Darkwoulfe packs. they say. ok. then few days later, i get said items. correct? or? yes i am an ultimate holder now, from 2017.

Yes, you'll get a questionnaire sent to you asking for all your details once the KS finishes. The beta release of the software is currently expected in December 2019 and you'll get the necessary key sent to you at that time.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Fantasy Grounds Unity (FGU) really need to work with Fantasy Games Unlimited (FGU) in order to release rulesets for Aftermath!, Psi World, Space Opera, Daredevils, Bushido...

Thread Information