5E Character Create Playlist
Page 70 of 132 First ... 2060686970717280120 ... Last
    Any chance for a stretch goalsl of asset packs for Modern and Sci Fi corridors and tiles? This would be useful for Savage Worlds, Starfinder and Traveller ruleset users.

Backed! Thanks Doug and Carl! I’m looking forward to it

Add in another vote for modern and sci-fi assets, please. I get that 5E is the biggest user base of FG but we Savages need support too!

Blog Entries
    I'm chatting with an artist that might be able to help us with that.

The Fantasy Grounds Fridays stream is starting! I wonder what they might talk about today...

https://www.twitch.tv/fantasygrounds

Quote Originally Posted by Xemit View Post
    I'd like to see a special client login that is optimized to work as the 'map projector'. It only shows a full screen map (whichever one is last synced to players) and can be scaled correctly for miniatures. None of the other dialogs are shown in this client.

This is very useful for those who use FG for in person playing with a TV in the table to display the maps (or an overhead projector).

I know there is an extension that basically does this, but I'd like to see it directly built in. Then in the future we can add more functionality to it. For example, the LoS masking automatically switches to the PC who's turn is active on the CT, without anyone having to interact directly with the TV client.
    This is really the ONE thing I need from FG. (and multi monitor for the love of zues)
    My group uses a 65inch 4k TV as just the map in our gaming sessions and it is amazing just to have that displayed at all times on the screen. Currently, we use a demo client to connect and just display the map.
    The problems I run into are
    1. Scaling at that resolution is terrible and the names become impossible to read on the tokens on a map.
    2. It is a bit cumbersome to navigate around the map on the users who have smaller screens/resolutions connected to the same game.

That brings up a question, can we get separate map controls or a text size layer control that can scale token text without affecting everything else.

last thing... since this is using unity and I assume that has a built in graphics api... PLEASE MAKE DIE ROLLS NOT LOOK LIKE 10fps especially when people are connected to a game. =D

I use a 4K TV for my game table maps, but run the TV at 1080p so text and stuff is readable. I find 4K brings nothing to FG given the practical size limitations on images (might change with FGU). Plus performance is much better with fewer pixels.

Got my $135.00 license even though I already had a FG-Classic license, because I feel I've gotten my value out of it, and hope that if rewarded thus, SmiteWorks will continue putting out quality products for their customers.

I haven't seen this answered yet? with the stretch goals, are they only going to be for kickstarter backers and then sold in the store for everyone else, or are they going to be for everyone day 1?

Also, with the LOS, is there going to be an adjustment you can make to it per character? Drow have 120' darkvision vs a human having none? or is it just no wall, everyone can see to the next wall?
    Last edited by Beerbelly; May 3rd, 2019 at 20:13.

Thread Information