5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 54 of 132 First ... 444525354555664104 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by gaara6666 View Post
    20k. gonna have this kickstartered the first hour lol
    Yup, and from my experience, things that fund that quickly get drawn to the front page and it could hit the big, big money.

Cheers thanks for that ... strangely #75 ... when i did it was only showing about 5 backers ...oh well :-(

Over 300 backer in the first twenty minutes. They hit 50% in the first eight minutes. So it is slowing a bit, but I expect they'll still hit 100% in the first half hour.
    Last edited by Xemit; May 1st, 2019 at 17:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Xemit View Post
    Over 300 backer in the first twenty minutes. They hit 50% in the first eight minutes. So it is lowing a bit, but I expect they'll still hit 100% in the first half hour.
    Mhmm, I do like to see out my pledges up until funding, so this is nice and refreshing it's going so quick.

89% backed in 30 minutes!

I made my pledge. How does the pledge match the current FG account? Is it by email address?

Quote Originally Posted by Devistation View Post
    I made my pledge. How does the pledge match the current FG account? Is it by email address?
    Details of all of that will get sent to you in due course
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

They say they will ask for your licence key.

Once the KS closes, you will get an email from their pledge manager. In that email you'll browse to their web manager app where you log into KS and then choose your rewards based on amount pledge. You'll also provide your license key(s). From that SW can figure out who you are and what level of pledge you qualify for.

100% backed in under 38 minutes!

And now that 100% has been achieved there is another rush of people pledging...

Thread Information