DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 129 of 132 First ... 2979119127128129130131 ... Last
    We must be crushing your servers. The updates are taking forever and have locked up a couple times. I must be patient. I must be patient. I must be patient. I must be patient. I must be patient.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike
    Official Grey Beard
    1. I actually have a grey beard
    2. I have been playing RPGs since 1978.

for those in the beta where is the best place to submit issues and questions?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DM|Mag View Post
    So I went to Fantasygrounds.com/store/myorders.php a few minutes ago, went through some process to get my FGU kickstarter key copied to clipboard. You folks had an issue with sending the wrong link to get the proper downloader, so ran down to get a plate of food and came back, you have the issue fixed. However, between then and now, my lady used my PC and the clipboard has new info on it, so the key is no longer copied. Returning to myorders.php it's empty. Cannot find my code. Please help, thanks.
    Make sure you are still showing as logged in. Store > Order History should always pull up all your active keys.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gaara6666 View Post
    for those in the beta where is the best place to submit issues and questions?
    Check the Fantasy Grounds Unity Playtest forum. Everything should go there.

They have confluence Maybe there is a jira too

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    Looks like the data folder default uses a parent directory of SmiteWorks. So, you should be fine...
    Yeah... I was all worried for nothing classic and Unity both working without issues

Thank you guys!

So I See that the download link is for installer EXE . Will we be getting a new link for Mac and Linux users when those versions are ready? Might have to try and download on my windoze work machine tomorrow to see if my kickstarter key is working.

Thank's!

It looks like Yahoo is eating Kickstarter emails again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Delbrutis View Post
    So I See that the download link is for installer EXE . Will we be getting a new link for Mac and Linux users when those versions are ready? Might have to try and download on my windoze work machine tomorrow to see if my kickstarter key is working.

Thank's!
    Yes, we will send out new links as they come available. It will likely be as a Backers only update on Kickstarter.

Thread Information