STAR TREK 2d20
Page 128 of 132 First ... 2878118126127128129130 ... Last
    Doug, Help!
    I just saw my pledge status is "Droped". I pledged on May 2nd on the Rookie upgrade. got an email confirming it and all. I have my confirmation number and all on hands. Can you help me?

EDIT: just realized my card rejected the international payment, don't know why, and i didn't see the email.
    Enjoy everyone. Gonna cry out there lol
    Last edited by Henrique Oliveira Machado; October 29th, 2019 at 00:28.

That was funny, I kept trying to install it and it was just doing classic FG, was going to say something here when the link updated on the Kickstarter page.

I thought I was doing something wrong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Doug, the link is wrong on the Kickstarter page. Missing a 'U' in the FGUWebInstall.exe
    Thank Dr0W. It is fixed now.

Hope I am not making a mistake putting it in the default folder, I think that is my classic folder

Quote Originally Posted by DwightLee View Post
    Hope I am not making a mistake putting it in the default folder, I think that is my classic folder
    Unity installs to a different default folder.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Per wiki instructions:

Choosing a Location for your Data Directory
    Fantasy Grounds Classic (FGC) users will want to pick a different path for Fantasy Grounds Unity (FGU). While FGU will be able to read and use FGC files, this does not work the other direction. Changes made in FGU may break these files for FGC. For this reason, we highly recommend keeping two separate paths and storing these separately from each other.
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

So I went to Fantasygrounds.com/store/myorders.php a few minutes ago, went through some process to get my FGU kickstarter key copied to clipboard. You folks had an issue with sending the wrong link to get the proper downloader, so ran down to get a plate of food and came back, you have the issue fixed. However, between then and now, my lady used my PC and the clipboard has new info on it, so the key is no longer copied. Returning to myorders.php it's empty. Cannot find my code. Please help, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    Per wiki instructions:

Choosing a Location for your Data Directory
    Fantasy Grounds Classic (FGC) users will want to pick a different path for Fantasy Grounds Unity (FGU). While FGU will be able to read and use FGC files, this does not work the other direction. Changes made in FGU may break these files for FGC. For this reason, we highly recommend keeping two separate paths and storing these separately from each other.

Thanks... I may need to reinstall classic after this as well, I am pretty sure it was the same folder. Leave it to me to mess that up... fortunately my game got canceled this week so I can sort this out

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Unity installs to a different default folder.
    I so hope you are right

I so hope you are right
    Looks like the data folder default uses a parent directory of SmiteWorks. So, you should be fine...
    Ultimate License: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    Timezone: Eastern (GMT -4)
    Play Time: Prefer 6 p.m. Eastern, or later
    Playing and GM: Savage Worlds Adventure Edition / D&D 5e
    Discord: vripley#8567
    youtube.com/c/vaughnripley

Thread Information