5E Character Create Playlist
Page 101 of 132 First ... 519199100101102103111 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    If you have to transmit 300mb of files to 6 players the laws of physics still apply.
    Some things cannot be changed.
    Correct, but I meant load times. As in loading a campaign. Even with an ultra-fast system, my load times are significantly longer than I like. Styrmir mentioned 2-min load times just to test while developing an extension. I'd claw my eyeballs out going through that.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Three of Swords View Post
    Styrmir mentioned 2-min load times just to test while developing an extension. I'd claw my eyeballs out going through that.
    Have a look at the follow up posts by Moon Wizard and myself in response to Styrmir's comments - he’s significantly reduced campaign load time based off the advice given.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

In a car (passenger) driving about looking at houses all day so will forget to look it up later - but if there are good load time improvements to be had by doing something a certain way - they should sticky some advice thread somewhere

Oh come on, is it too much to ask you folks to just increase the speed of light a bit?

Aaaaaaaaaargh* how did I missed this. I would have pledged the living daylights out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mfatal View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaargh* how did I missed this. I would have pledged the living daylights out of it.
    It was all over the place - at the top of the website, in numerous FG newsletter, all over social media.

As a minimum I'd recommend subscribing to the FG newsletter for weekly info on FG. This won't help you with the Kickstarter, but might help for future announcements.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It was all over the place - at the top of the website, in numerous FG newsletter, all over social media.

As a minimum I'd recommend subscribing to the FG newsletter for weekly info on FG. This won't help you with the Kickstarter, but might help for future announcements.
    Thank you, will do that. I don't often come to the forum, once every blue moon. So easy to miss. Even though every blue moon I came to peek where the unity version was at.
    It is bizarre that I somehow also missed it in social media too. Probably because I've been too busy in my ton RPG ruleset books I bought for my birthday just the other day. (Its an annual tradition thing)
    Last edited by Mfatal; June 10th, 2019 at 19:07.

I see there are several add-ons and last-chance opportunities with confirming my FGU kick starter orders.
    An excellent move on SmiteWorks side!

However I am bit in the dark with some of the add-ons, especially with the "Extra FGU License" stuff. For me, I only qualify for Beta with my existing FGU KS pledge for an Ultimate license.
    If I was to purchase an Extra FGU Standard License, would I be able to give that license to another player (person) so they can participate in the Alpha/Beta with me? Or will this add-on license only be good once a final build of FGU is released?

Quote Originally Posted by LordNova2 View Post
    I see there are several add-ons and last-chance opportunities with confirming my FGU kick starter orders.
    An excellent move on SmiteWorks side!

However I am bit in the dark with some of the add-ons, especially with the "Extra FGU License" stuff. For me, I only qualify for Beta with my existing FGU KS pledge for an Ultimate license.
    If I was to purchase an Extra FGU Standard License, would I be able to give that license to another player (person) so they can participate in the Alpha/Beta with me? Or will this add-on license only be good once a final build of FGU is released?
    This would be for the people who pledged for an additional license either because they owned more than one or bought one as a gift for someone else or becasue the other person didn't have a credit card and couldn't partake in the KS so so a friend pledged for them. So in your case this wouldn't apply.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

OK, thanks for the info Zaccaeus!

Thread Information