5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 82 of 132 First ... 3272808182838492 ... Last
    Not going to attribute motivation to anyone. Waste of time.

As I have noted, the SW FG product is worth the cost simply for ruleset integration reasons, automation of action, ability to connect to others across long distances, and most importantly the company's commitment to the community.

The only thing I would add is that there are unintended consequences of moving in the direction noted. Though I understand the wish, I can't say I agree because I also know what company's will do to account for it. I for one don't want to experience the ones I have thought of. I for one like owning what I buy. This is one reason I have given full support to SW and FG. The company and those running it are great. They actually do care about the hobby and you. Always be cautious of what you ask for.

By the way, there are even more consequences. Now I can't stop thinking of how those would make me actually end up hating SW and this program

Need to stop thinking about this. It will cause irritation. Let's get back to the great changes that are coming. ROFL!!!!

Blog Entries
    Doug mentioned they are working on a $300k goal, but any thought on any goals based upon the number of backers?

Also, any hints if we might be able to see any previews or mentions during the D&D Live event?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyler View Post
    By the way, there are even more consequences. Now I can't stop thinking of how those would make me actually end up hating SW and this program
    Trust SmiteWorks - they've always been very customer centric and fair in what they do. If SmiteWorks ever decide to do anything like product sharing, I'm sure they'll take the current users and functionality into account. There's really no need to get worried or jump to conclusions about what/if might happen. Like I've said all along - it's fine for people to make requests for changes in functionality, it's up to SmiteWorks to make the decision on if they want to do that, or not - based off all sorts of factors. I personally think this is a pretty low requirement (i.e. not many people want it) and it probably won't be implemented (due to amount of work, publisher licensing, etc.). But it's still a valid request - just don't jump to conclusions about the motive/s behind the request or what draconian measures might result from implementing it! Move on...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

We will be at the D&D Live event. Doug is in charge of and working on the information we plan on sharing.

We decided to provide the high-level summary of all improvements at the beginning of the KS, instead of dribbling them out. (image features, dice expressions, networking, etc.) So, mainly you would be hearing more detail about those features already shown, or perhaps new videos Doug has made.

Regards,
    JPG

Though I love you to death Trenloe, I have seen the result/consequences of too many things in life, associated with what people "want/think they need" in life, to simply ignore them. All of those have resulted in things I like less than the basis of the original request. On that note, I love this community and enjoy watching it grow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    We will be at the D&D Live event. Doug is in charge of and working on the information we plan on sharing.

We decided to provide the high-level summary of all improvements at the beginning of the KS, instead of dribbling them out. (image features, dice expressions, networking, etc.) So, mainly you would be hearing more detail about those features already shown, or perhaps new videos Doug has made.

Regards,
    JPG
    More videos is always fun. I guess what I'm more hoping for is better exposure for FG. I didn't feel you guys got very much (any?) at the SoME.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Pizza ordering button!
    You're persistent. An admirable trait, to be sure. Of course, you know that you can easily implement this with FG Classic right now... DOE OLE and link to your favorite purveyor of Pie. Even better if said purveyor has a web API so you could truly order with a single click. I'm sure Dulux-Oz would approve of a DOE-dependent extension
    Check out my FG theme - The Coming of Night

FG Ultimate License
    D&D5e-Pathfinder-Savage Worlds

Thread Information