5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNova2 View Post
    I only qualify for Beta with my existing FGU KS pledge for an Ultimate license.
    If I was to purchase an Extra FGU Standard License, would I be able to give that license to another player (person) so they can participate in the Alpha/Beta with me? Or will this add-on license only be good once a final build of FGU is released?
    Since you have an ultimate license, you will be able to run games for your friend during the Beta. They won't need a license, smiteworks have said that they will eventually provide free licenses during the testing period so you can test it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampersandrew View Post
    Since you have an ultimate license, you will be able to run games for your friend during the Beta. They won't need a license, smiteworks have said that they will eventually provide free licenses during the testing period so you can test it properly.
    I believe they were up in the air when I last heard them talk about this. It seems like I remember hearing that at first, and then I thought I seen them retract that idea to only people who bought keys...

I have already confirmed my order for must my FGU ultimate license, which will include beta access.
    As the campaign I was DMing just ended and one of the players from my group started up a new campaign the thought crossed my mind when I seen this. (as he did not get any of the FGU stuff) But I do not even know if he would want to run it in the beta version of FGU. LOL

I believe they were up in the air when I last heard them talk about this. It seems like I remember hearing that at first, and then I thought I seen them retract that idea to only people who bought keys...

I have already confirmed my order for must my FGU ultimate license, which will include beta access.
    As the campaign I was DMing just ended and one of the players from my group started up a new campaign the thought crossed my mind when I seen this. (as he did not get any of the FGU stuff) But I do not even know if he would want to run it in the beta version of FGU. LOL
    Ah, I might have missed that bit of back-pedalling.

Blog Entries
    I see there are several add-ons and last-chance opportunities with confirming my FGU kick starter orders.
    An excellent move on SmiteWorks side!

However I am bit in the dark with some of the add-ons, especially with the "Extra FGU License" stuff. For me, I only qualify for Beta with my existing FGU KS pledge for an Ultimate license.
    If I was to purchase an Extra FGU Standard License, would I be able to give that license to another player (person) so they can participate in the Alpha/Beta with me? Or will this add-on license only be good once a final build of FGU is released?
    It is a way to buy an extra license at a price that is lower than the launch price. It's an extra thank you for our backers. You can gift this but they won't get the rest of the KS rewards or access to Alpha or Beta.

Awesome!
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Kickstarter - Ultimate Game Master - Party Edition - I am number 2 of 100.

I've got an issue.

My kickstarter claim page seems to think my License is too old. I'm guessing that for some reason, this is because I bought it through Steam. However, Steam keeps track of when you buy things.

I bought FG Standard and Ultimate in January of this year, which should mean I'm a "Rookie" as I understand it.

But the FG Kickstarter Claim page seems to think I'm a Veteran and need to add another $30 to my pledge:

What do I do?

I second this Tyr. I have the same issue with a Ultimate purchase 01/17/2019 and the same pledge.

Hey guys, the email you received should have said "If you have any difficulties with this process, please contact [email protected] for assistance." They may be getting a lot of emails, so if you've already done this please be patient and wait for them to respond.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe, it is probably why there is no Live Feed on Twitch right now. Dave surely has his hands full if others are have the same issue. No I didn't call him Shirley! But I almost said he was surly; but in that case he surely may be surly.
    Last edited by Darce; June 28th, 2019 at 18:19.

I had the same license problem as show above and I emailed the support address listed. They were super quick and courteous on getting it fixed. Just shoot a quick email their way, go ahead and attach a receipt (they will ask for it) and they will get it fixed.

Thread Information