DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 15 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Actually nix that! I remember how I fixed it. It required a second component fix in MoreCore to get it done. Let me reach out to damned to get it in for a hotfix and should be good to go, but again, might run into old data being lost. If not, then I'll just have to build an abilities node.
    Last edited by superteddy57; March 15th, 2020 at 20:56.

Thanks ST. I reverted to the previous version - all the data I entered was still there. Not a big deal. Once you and damned get it worked out, I'll save the data before trying the new versions.

Can you please export it to module and send me a copy to see what data type your abilities show as

.... weeeeellll. To add a wrinkle to the situation, the extension is causing an error in exporting. I confirmed I can export fine without the SotDL extension enabled.
    Screenshot (89).png

I'm excited to use this, but the chat window and the other windows (aside from the char sheet) don't have the right look, as you can see in the image. Also when I click on Groups or Places I get the Devil Head icon instead of the red background.

I'm running MoreCore 20200315 1.54 and the .0.9.5 SotDL extention
    Annotation 2020-03-19 230805.jpg

hmmm, how can you tell that? I've moved any upacked folders to another location and I'm still getting this issue.

Blog Entries
    Your screen shot had CoreRPG 3.3.9 and it was aster 3.3.10 had been released.
    What is the actual issue you get and Ill have a look

Those frames may have been changed with the base ruleset. The theme didn't cover every frame from what I remember. So some frames may be updated to the latest MoreCore theme.

Thread Information